Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 08-23-2014, 11:58 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelelement View Post
Looks like the issue is on Game Center side. Check this thread in Apple developer forums:
https://devforums.apple.com/message/1028533#1028533
Nice! I see that many devs report this same problem and they confirm it started last Monday, Aug 18.
Latest update from an Apple representative:

Aug 21:
Quote:
Indeed we did find a problem! We are working on a fix for this issue. Once this is resolved the scores for your leaderboards will start processing. We do not have an ETA yet but will keep you posted. Thanks for your posts
Quote:
I will check in tomorow morning (Cupertino time) to let you know where we are at with this issue.
Aug 22:
Quote:
Thank you all for your posts and the details you have provided. We are continuing to work on a resolution. I will update again as soon as there is more information available. While this is not a usual path for this type of communication we wanted to be sure you were aware that we are doing our best to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:28 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Aug 23:
Quote:
Overnight we processed much of the data. I don't have a full update as the developers working on this were working on it well into the night. I will be checking in with them today and will try to get a more thorough update. I hope that many of you will see that scores for the past week have been processed. The scores in question would be from August 18th thru August 22nd. Thanks so much for your patience! I know this is frustrating - especially if anyone got decent scores during this period of time I have a couple games I saw my high score appear on over night
Apparently no success because at the moment I get "No leaderboards" and even "No achievements". Another reset.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:40 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Now looks OK after I logged out and in again from GC.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:30 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Well done Apple. Better late than never.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:53 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I think that Apple processed the data chronologically and updated leaderboards with the latest score submitted, not with all, including the highest, score submitted. Makes kind of sense, it is just that I have been playing Meerkatz Challenge that when replaying a level doesn't submit the known high-score for that level but the achieved score of the replay. Admittedly more a bug in the game than in GC, but if we hadn't suffered the 5 days of GC outage, I wouldn't have lost those high scores ... ah well, living is complaining
Old 08-23-2014, 05:16 PM

I am running contest of my game & can't see current highest score. My users are complaining .
Old 08-23-2014, 06:51 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommagamehouse View Post
I am running contest of my game & can't see current highest score. My users are complaining .
The Game Center service is back working normal.

If someone is still having problems, just log off and log in or close GameCenter from the background should work.