Universal We're developing a 3-match mobile game, if you are a 3-match fan, please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Anne Wang, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Anne Wang

Anne Wang Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Hi,my name is Anne. I'm a customer supporter of Magic Tavern. Our company is developing a new 3-match game called Gummy Wonders

We're developing a new 3-match game. If you are a 3-match game fan, please help!

My name is Anne.I'm a member of a mobile game startup. We are developing a new match 3 puzzle called Gummy Wonders.

We're wondering what kind of game feature you would like. We are hungry for any feedback.

Here are two questionnaires, please help us finish this.

Game Graphic survey: https://june28.typeform.com/to/Fx6Hog
    Game Play survey: https://june28.typeform.com/to/ymG2yb

Our game will released at the end of March,if you would like to help us try our game, we will give you in-app diamond as a reward.

Thanks. :):)

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I completed the surveys, and good luck.
    But honestly, I love match-3 games but if I were you I would steer clear of fruit and candy and this whole sweet colorful trend, it's WAY too overdone.
    Why not make an original or less used theme like playing cards, chess pieces, poker chips, different types of world currency, etc?

I am dying for a good match game based on those above mentioned themes actually.

3. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Please. Anything but candy or gummy or food.

Nothing edible please lol

You could make it with trees or trains or coffee. Just anything but candy. Haha

4. Anne Wang

Anne Wang Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I totally understand you. However, our target user is female who above 30 years old.Sweets are their favorite.

5. Anne Wang

Anne Wang Member

Mar 15, 2016
    However most female who above 30 years old are crazy about sweets. That's why there are so many candy,gummy 3-match game. Also, they love animals, so King launched Pet Rescue Saga.

6. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    This thread will get fun soon lol

7. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Well, after this one, please target males above 30 years old with one of my suggestions :)

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I think u have been mislead. What makes u think u r going to make a sweets match 3 that this target audience isn't already playing, spent money, and a genre that's already been flooded with hundreds of good ones already with hundreds of good ones still out there not being played because they can't be played due to ties within other games of the same theme.
    Man I hope you guys steer a different route and don't get to invested . Sounds like a dedicated team that could make a great game.

9. :/ I'm female over 30 and while I do love my chocolate, I steer clear of most candy games as they just seem like copies of Candy Crush.

10. Anne Wang

Anne Wang Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Can you tell me what 3-match game do you play?:)

11. Anne Wang

Anne Wang Member

Mar 15, 2016
    #11 Anne Wang, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mommy Rabbit, Mr.Monkey, Lady Fox, these are our new characters in the game, which one do you like most?