New Kung Fu Flash Brawler Headed to iPhone and iPad Very Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PureImpactEntertainment, Apr 1, 2014.

1. PureImpactEntertainment

Apr 1, 2014
    Game Developer
    United States Of America
    [​IMG]
    Good day to all and thank you for taking the time to read this post, your time and support are very valuable to us. As the Post suggests, we will be introducing a new game for the iPad and the iPhone called Kung Fu Flash. This game features arcade style game play similar to games such as Double Dragon, and early 90's Konami and Capcom games. We've thrown in a new fighting system in the mix to create, what we believe is, a new experience in this type of genre. We hope you enjoy our first trailer if you so desire to check it out and we further look forward to hearing more from you in terms of what kind of features you guys look forward to the most as well as any other requests you might have. Again, thank you for your time and support and have a great day!!

Pure Impact Entertainment President
    p.s. Link to Trailer below!
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/90ZO3D2LnJ8

p.s. Link to website below!
    http://pureimpactentertainment.page.tl/

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Nice mechanics you got there.

3. PureImpactEntertainment

Apr 1, 2014
    Game Developer
    United States Of America
    Thanks a lot for the feedback!

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

So what's the release date, and how much will the price be. This game looks really fun from the trailer. :)

5. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Day one buy for me!
    I'm a practitioner in martial arts plus I'm a sucker for fighting Games:D:D:D

6. PureImpactEntertainment

Apr 1, 2014
    Game Developer
    United States Of America
    We are shooting for a middle of May release date. As for a price, we're still working on the specifics. We might offer different options based on content. We are also thinking about offering extra content later on like new characters with different fighting styles as well as new levels. We'll be posting more specifics as we finalize those details. Thank you for your interest.

7. PureImpactEntertainment

Apr 1, 2014
    Game Developer
    United States Of America
    Awesome! Great to hear your excitement for this title and as mentioned in my previous response, we're planning on offering extra content later on with different martial arts styles as well as new fighting arenas!

8. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    #8 master lee, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Great looking forward for more info about different stiles of martial art.
    Damn I'm already on Fire. I want this Game now.

9. PureImpactEntertainment

Apr 1, 2014
    Game Developer
    United States Of America
    Although we got delay for a few months, KFF is almost finished. All gameplay elements have been finished except difficulty balancing which should take a few days. The only other feature we would like to include is a Survival mode which we expect to finish by the end of next week as well. Looking forward to submitting this to TouchArcade and get their take on it! Again thank you all for reading this and we're doing everything within the time we have to make this game as fun as we can!!