I can publish your app (Likely a gift)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ipadlips, Jun 12, 2012.

1. ipadlips

ipadlips Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    #1 ipadlips, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    Hello,

If you can't afford for an apple plan or you are new to this and its your first app I can do the favor and publish your app in the apple store with no inconvenience or high costs like other publishers.

Let me know if you are interested, send me a PM!
    Just want to help developers out, as I'm proud of what they do and the satisfaction they deliver on their stuff.

2. beta

beta New Member

Jun 12, 2012
    I'm looking to make a magazine app (if that's okay with you), but I'm totally new to this. Do you have any start up information for one aspiring to make one?

Thanks a bunch!

3. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    just a little reminder: ipadlips can be totally legitimate and nice but:

- if someoneelse publish the app for you, he has access to all your revenu (and revenu data)
    - He can claim copyright (protect your copyright before that).
    - Each time you want to update your app, you will need to ask him.
    - If you want your money, you will have to go through him.

It's like giving the keys of your car to a guy saying "Free parking".

Ipadlips seams legitimate, but I personnaly won't take the risk.

4. ipadlips

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    Hercule you are right, but let me tell you something, Im mostly 24/7 hours pnly and easy to contact, about earnings and stuff you want to know for any app I publish I will record every thing you need to see so you cam be sure about the matter.

About copyright Im not stealing someone's work and effort, you can get a copyright before if you dont really trust anyways, the thing is I'm a mechatronic engineer, and Im doing a favor so someone can also help me to get an app for projects I do and that I want to be show in a simple app
    In the apple store, a free app not paid since it will be so simple.

Cheers

5. DemonJim

DemonJim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    It would be amazingly easy for someone to underestimate what is involved in dabbling in the App Store publishing business in this way.

You should know that offering to possibly do all this as 'Likely a gift' does show extreme naivety - either that or unbelievable altruism.

I suspect that you are genuine and are just a youngster showing a good entrepreneurial spirit. So for that, I applaud you, good luck :)

6. ipadlips

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    Maybe I exaggerated in that case, but its like a gift because Im not asking for money back, just a little help to an iOS app for my collage, thats all. And I will be so glad if someone trust me and help me out.

If someone is interested let me know for any extra information and to clear thing out so we are both in peace.

:)

7. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    OK now we're getting to the true motivation behind this. Many developers will gladly help you with your app for free anyway, without the need to lure them in with an offer of free publishing.

Devs love to help people out with coding issues without need for a return favour (it is supposed to be something to do with karma, but they just like looking knowledgeable in front of others).

Note I mean they will help you out with it, not do it. Given you weren't upfront about this from the start it makes me think you just want someone to just do your college work for you. Now naturally you will deny this (and sorry for making this presumption if that is not true). But trust me, find out how to do what it is you need to do for this college work by yourself - you will thank me in 5 years if you do.

8. ipadlips

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    My collage doesnt include ios programming, I know basic C for programas like CVI Labwindows and Labview, Im currently working on a robot controlled with kinect, but I need a help by a dev to create am iOS app where I can let people know what im working on, news, projects I have already finished and that I share the source code. Just for that. I have been trying to learn objective-c but my time isnt enough.

9. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    What you describe you want this app to do sounds far more like you need to simply learn how to make a website.

10. ipadlips

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    Maybe a browser, but i will need to have a website to link it but anyways need help on it

11. Ramos

Ramos New Member

Jan 18, 2013
    App

Hello ipadlips, i have my app done, I just wanted you to publish it for me! It would be free, I just wanted to see of it works and if it works i will start my own company! Thank you.

12. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Why not publish it yourself, it's only 99 dollars to become a developer?

13. Ramos

Ramos New Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Because I'm not sure if the app will work,or if it will be good, So i just wanted to test it, it will be free in the app store, please someone help me!!