★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Collect your Heroes and lead them to victory in the intergalactic turn-based battle arena! Play in Realtime or Asynchronous modes against your friends and foes, or test your tactics against the A.I. in fierce single-player modes. If you are up to the challenge... climb the PVP Ranks to become a champion of the Arena!

Download and begin your tactical domination NOW!

Ive been having a lot of fun with it Penny Arcade

"As it stands, the game's system works wonderfully..." Gamezebo

Arena of Heroes is perfect for players without a lot of time to invest. Kotaku

"For a gamer who has lots of other games and responsibilities in his life, it's hard to say no to such a fun little package..." - Massively

"Sneaky Games changes MOBA formula for mobile with Arena of Heroes" - Inside Mobile Apps

"Arena of Heroes does a good job of presenting MOBAs in a new light." -148apps

"I was blown away by how easy Arena of Heroes is to pick up and how much fun it is to try to master." -freewebgame360

"Youll also find the game particularly attractive..." -GamesLikeFinder

* Epic PVP turn-based tactical combat

* Expanding line of Heroes

* Robust community with new content daily

* Realtime Asynch, and A.I. game modes
06-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Definitely worth picking up while free. The Asynchronous mode is great for friends, and single player is awesome. Online Multiplayer is a little sluggish but still fun. There's a 2 min turn meter to keep players from wasting your time, but that means you need to pay attention too. All around solid game and worth a download.
06-22-2014, 07:23 AM
A short gameplay video on iPad Air: