02-19-2015, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Game is crashing on me every time I complete a level. Once the level is over I get the fish filling with bricks screen, then I get the gems I earned and kicks me out of the app. When I reload the game the level appears as though I never completed it but still shows I have all 3 gems awarded. Essentially I have to play each level a minimum of 2 times before the game allows me to move on to the next level. Anyone else with this problem? On an iPhone 6+ latest OS, resetting and closing out all other apps doesn't fix it...
Thanks for the heads-up. It looks like the issue is related to getting the blue gems; so long as you avoid them for the time being, it shouldn't crash. Apologies for the bug -- I just submitted a fixed build to Apple and asked them to expedite it, so hopefully it should be on the App Store soon.
02-19-2015, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tyrannosaur View Post
Thanks for the heads-up. It looks like the issue is related to getting the blue gems; so long as you avoid them for the time being, it shouldn't crash. Apologies for the bug -- I just submitted a fixed build to Apple and asked them to expedite it, so hopefully it should be on the App Store soon.
Awesome. Thanks for the super fast fix. Much appreciated...
02-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Update's live! It's version 1.08. Let me know if you have any more problems.