RPG Alphadia Genesis (KEMCO) (Finally, 3D Battle)

02-03-2014, 07:43 PM
#21
This game is now out in English in the Google Play Store. Hoping the iOS version will come out this week.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
02-04-2014, 06:55 AM
#22
Looking forward to this. It looks really good.

02-14-2014, 01:26 AM
#23
Joined: May 2012
Location: California & Philippines
Posts: 2,078
Still not out for iOS but Pocket Gamer gave the Android version a review.

5/10 http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ew.asp?c=57317

Quote:
An inescapably bland game that feels padded out to the point of bursting, Alphadia Genesis has a smart battle system and an incredibly dumb everything else

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
02-14-2014, 02:09 AM
#24
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 18,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Still not out for iOS but Pocket Gamer gave the Android version a review.

5/10 http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ew.asp?c=57317
Who cares about anyone else's scoring? I respect their opinion finding it bland, but that isnt quantifiable unless i've experienced it i judge on my own.

The best the review does for me, is to not set my expectations too high.

On the bright side, Kemco will most likely release this as premium. Im quite disappointed with Dungelot 2, so hopefully this gets released soon.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-14-2014, 05:29 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Who cares about anyone else's scoring? I respect their opinion finding it bland, but that isnt quantifiable unless i've experienced it i judge on my own.

The best the review does for me, is to not set my expectations too high.

On the bright side, Kemco will most likely release this as premium. Im quite disappointed with Dungelot 2, so hopefully this gets released soon.
I care. It's not that I'm bound to always agree with them, but if I keep taking risks with every game coming out without listening to what reviews have to say I won't have the money and time to play games that I'm actually confident I'll like.
02-14-2014, 05:47 AM
#26
I am playing the Android version right now but I am actually liking the game.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
02-14-2014, 05:56 AM
#27
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Still not out for iOS but Pocket Gamer gave the Android version a review.

5/10 http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ew.asp?c=57317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Who cares about anyone else's scoring? I respect their opinion finding it bland, but that isnt quantifiable unless i've experienced it i judge on my own.

The best the review does for me, is to not set my expectations too high.

On the bright side, Kemco will most likely release this as premium. Im quite disappointed with Dungelot 2, so hopefully this gets released soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
I am playing the Android version right now but I am actually liking the game.
I'm also playing the Android version and enjoying it. I do agree a little with the PG review in that the story isn't as engaging as some of the other Kemco games, but it's still good and the deserves at least a 7/10.

Alot of review sights are a little harsh on Kemco. I really can't say any of their games are bad. Some are more enjoyable than others, but they all are quality RPGs IMO and provide new turn based RPGs that are fun and really, other than SE ports, aren't very prevalent on mobile (way more ARPG/KRPGs).