Universal Unpossible by Acceleroto - Twitch Perfection

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheFrost, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    This video just popped up on the TA frontpage. It is my new most wanted game. I want it so bad... just look at it. Already watched it three times... Twitch excellency for me. Coming in a month or so. Touch or tilt controls.

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Must have this now

3. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I saw the vid on the front page, I can't wait.

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Many claps from JCho :D

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    This does not interest me.

[​IMG]

6. Acceleroto

Acceleroto Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for starting this thread - I'm the dev of Unpossible. Launch date is still TBD, but I cat wait to get it in the store! @Andy Awesome Pinocchio!

7. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I was going to say Welcome to TA! but you already been posting here (since 2008 nonetheless), so nice to have you the developer here :)

It would be awesome if you could add more info about things like if is free to play or premium, since the release date is "Coming Soon"? I dying to know more. My most wanted game now, I haven't been so exited for a game like I am for yours now. In love with what I seen so far <3

8. Acceleroto

Thanks, but yeah - I've been around here pretty much since TA has. My nose is almost always to the grindstone working on stuff, so I'm not a high-poster here. Welcome back maybe?

Some details: No ads, no IAP, no tricks. Pure premium. I plan to put it on sale for launch and then go up in price after that. I'll release exact pricing info later - I need to save something for Jared & Eli to post about, right? ;)

I haven't posted the icon yet. Here's a 512x512 iOS version:
    [​IMG]

I have submitted version 1.0 to Apple, but I'm still working on a release date. Long story, but I'm trying my best for a big launch and need to nail down the perfect date. I'll share more details as I know them.

If anyone happens to be around GDC & would like some icon stickers, hit me up on Twitter (@Acceleroto or @GrouchoDuke). Thanks everybody!!

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Welcome to TA man, Unpossible is a great way to get introduced into the forums! :D

Cant wait to play your game. When i saw TA's article i was amazed at the polish, framerate smoothness and the sci-fi vibe rolled up into one chaotic runner-esque twitchy game.

10. VicVendrell

VicVendrell Active Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Requirements? iOS version? Will it run on older hardware? Looks awesome.

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Just finished watching the video. Only reaction I can possibly think of?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! O_O

12. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Welcome back then :) I love this one even more now, I am so stoked for Unpossible <3. That icon looks amazing too. Already watched the video 5 times now... Wish you the best luck with it. Im sure you will get a lot of love here and everywhere.

13. Acceleroto

!!! I can't tell how big this made me smile. :D

Wow, 5 times!? Thank you so much. I really hope it does well. The whole team put a ton of love into it and lots of work. Sooooo excited to have everyone play it!

14. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    As Everyone has said before me, just WOW. All I can say. While I am here though, what is the price point?

15. Acceleroto

Thanks! I think it looks better in person too - hang on!

Depends on what you call older. The requirements are similar to lots of new games: iPhone 4S, iPod 5, iPad 2 or faster. Unfortunately, there isn't a way in the App Store for developers to restrict downloads to only those devices. To allow iPad 2 owners to play it, we have to also allow iPhone 4 and iPod 4 owners to install it -- but those devices run the game horribly. They just don't have enough power for it. Just like Tilt To Live 2 has, it'll have a big notice in the app description which devices are required to run it. For iOS version, it's iOS6+.

Also...check out my new Unpossible avatar!

16. Acceleroto

Thanks! The price hasn't been announced yet. I somewhat mis-spoke earlier about it. It'll either be full price at launch with no plan for a sale or on sale at launch with a price hike happening sometime after launch. Sorry for the bad info. All that stuff is still TBD.

17. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look awesome for me, hope it will release soon

18. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Gosh this is looking way too frickin awesome

19. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Looking forward to this as much as I did wave wave, showed to my nephews (who were on at me every day for wave wave info lol) and they have already started harping for their favourite aunty to buy it for them lol.

20. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    No, thank you so much for releasing it and releasing it premium.

I...need...this...game...now...must...wait...must...need...to...learn...the...virtue...of.......patience, aaarrgggggg :p