Fabled Apps upcoming UNNAMED creature game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jimmy., Apr 7, 2015.

1. Jimmy.

Jimmy. Member

Dec 12, 2012
    #1 Jimmy., Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Hello everyone,

My name is Jimmy and i wanted to share an amazing new game with you all by a Company called Fabled Apps. These guys are super nice and also very good friends of mine.

This game will be released on Pc most likely steam, IOS and ANDROID

This is an upcoming creature capture game that is going to do things no other game has ever done before.
    They have their own custom looking creatures that are mostly based off of real life animals to which they give their own special touch when it comes to the way they look! They want to set the bar higher then anything ever released and make a game that no one will ever want to put down! Kinda like the feeling we all got when we first unboxed our first Pokemon game back on the old gameboy :)

A few things about this game and Fabled Apps
    It will be a 1 time fee but a price has not yet been decided
    It will indeed include Legendary/Mythical creatures
    The Company is NOT affiliated with Nintendo in any way
    They are however huge fans of Pokemon,Digimon,Monster Rancher as reference.

This game does not have a release date
    As of right now all proceeds towards this game are coming from their pockets and so there is only so much they can do. That is why with your help they can reach their goal and make the worlds greatest creature capture game ever made!

I also asked them for permission so that i can post this here for you all to see, also i want to include their fb page so that you can all like and comment and ask away any questions you may have!

facebook.com/FabledApps 9,543 people have liked their page so far, the more attention their page gets the more people will notice this amazing company!

Also i wanted to add that Fabled Apps actually talks to it's fans and gets an understanding about what they think should be added and is taken into consideration! So if you have any ideas that would help feel free to let them know!

I will also post some pictures of the known creatures shown so far, but keep in mind that they may change in the final version! Nothing is sure as of yet!

Attached Files:

2. Jimmy.

Jimmy. Member

Dec 12, 2012
    #2 Jimmy., Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Here are some images of the newest artwork Fabled Apps will be using for their creatures!

Attached Files:

3. Stormourner

Stormourner Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    before you start showing your game on Kickstarter you need alot of attention throughout the game websites, I shall spread the word once you launch your Kickstarter campaign

4. Jimmy.

Jimmy. Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Oh believe me they know, i told them i would show off a bit of the creatures on here to gain a wider group of fans so that when the kickstarter does go live they can reach their goal with ease. :)

As i stated though, i do not work for Fabled Apps..I was given permission to post this when i asked them..but i am just a good friend showing off some creatures for them and trying to get word out so more people will join them on their fb page if they have one and can learn more about the game as it grows.

But i do really appreciate the help and any and all help i can get to spread the word of this amazing game!

I been really excited for it for awhile and they are starting to work on animations and preparing everything for when they launch a kickstarter

5. Stormourner

Stormourner Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    oh you're not working for Fabled Apps hehe, I will be ready for their Kickstarter Campaign once they launch it

6. Jimmy.

Jimmy. Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Nope i wish :p but they only really have facebook and even though they have almost 10,000 fans on there.. they need other means to get the word out especially since not many people post on their wall other then the same select few :c so i wanna get the word out about them and help build a much stronger fan base :)

So if you wanna help get the word out then by all means id really appreciate it and so would my buddies at Fabled Apps ^^

Also check out the new creatures i posted of the newest artwork ^^ they look amazing and i love how they take real life animals and put their own spin on things!

7. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    can't wait!

As a fan of Monster Rancher, I am going to enjoy this. A friend I met online with a game I'm developing introduced me to this. Jimmy sent me screenshots that look really cool, reminds me of Princess Mononoke in terms of art. can't wait!

8. Jimmy.

Jimmy. Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Here is an actual in game early screenshot for you all to see

Hope you all enjoy this beautiful screenshot for this game :)

Attached Files: