★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<<Samo>>>> View Post
Roughly how long did it take to complete? I get the feeling with these unique experience games that they are usually short? Still I am tempted regardless
There's about 3-4 hours of video footage I think and it took about 8 hours for me to complete the game (although I'm not sure exactly how long it took, it could have been a bit longer). Somebody said it took them about 9 hours, I guess it depends how much you use the hints and how quickly you want to get through it. It's good fun just exploring and taking it all in! Definitely worth a fiver!

Last edited by JollyPostman; 01-22-2015 at 06:08 PM.
01-23-2015, 02:18 AM
Coming to iphone6?

Looks like cluedo

01-23-2015, 01:06 PM
I've played this to the end too, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Hopefully it does well enough to make a follow up viable! Would love to dig deeper into Atlas and some of the really mysterious characters!

Uprising Games Limited. Please check out our games:-
https://itunes.apple.com/us/develope...d./id326450720
01-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Coming to iphone6?

Looks like cluedo
It's like a proper adult version of cluedo with a cracking storyline and acting!

I don't think it would work on iPhone as it might not be big enough to appreciate the footage! What do others think that have played it, would it work on iPhone?
01-23-2015, 06:42 PM
I was a big fan of the Tex Murphy games back in the day so I'm glad games like this are still being made if few and far between. I'll check this out!
01-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Is it like Phoenix Wright?
01-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Is it like Phoenix Wright?
There are some similarities but it is quite different! I've posted a gameplay video if that helps! If you like Phoenix Wright and mystery games I'm sure you'll enjoy Contradiction!
01-25-2015, 04:05 PM
Embarrassingly I seem to be stuck at 0%. Any replies that seem vaguely contradictory just turn grey when I select them. The hint asks who would know the most about jewellery (a jeweller, unless I'm being too literal and it's actually trying to point me toward the girl, but I've already asked her all the questions it allows me). The chief suggests looking into their background but again there are no more questions to ask. What am I missing?
01-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FivepastTA View Post
Embarrassingly I seem to be stuck at 0%. Any replies that seem vaguely contradictory just turn grey when I select them. The hint asks who would know the most about jewellery (a jeweller, unless I'm being too literal and it's actually trying to point me toward the girl, but I've already asked her all the questions it allows me). The chief suggests looking into their background but again there are no more questions to ask. What am I missing?
Hello! Have you managed to find the pendent yet? If not then you should watch my gameplay video, it shows you how to get it. Once you have the pendent, go and talk to Emma. She will give you a card. As you get new items take them to all of the suspects so take the card to Simon. Now look closely through the statements he has said. Once you get the first one you'll be on a roll!
01-25-2015, 07:16 PM
I may buy this, but the videos I've seen of the lead character's acting is a bit quirky and overly-done. This may be intentional, but I'm not familar with the actor. Maybe this is what's he's known for, but this is a key reason I haven't taken the jump. I am intrigued, though.

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 01-25-2015 at 07:19 PM.