★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-13-2015, 07:22 AM
Game of the year is here.
05-13-2015, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
This game isn't focused on the story. It provides some minimal plot to set up the world. You'll be perfectly fine just going into H&C2.

It's one of the most replay-able games of all time. The singleplayer allows for tens of hours of gameplay, not to even mention the vs and the co-op modes. I don't think you'll get bored anytime soon.
good to hear that, then i am sure to get this tonight !!!

05-13-2015, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
Sure there were decent games released and some good ports. But nothing exceptional. My list of top 8 has been unchanged since January 2013 (release of H&C). This is a very subjective opinion, so there's really no point arguing about it.

Can't wait to get my hands on this, hopefully I'll have some free time this weekend.

Lol, nah, I wasn't intending to take your personal point of view away from it.
The statement just sounded very unjustified to me, but indeed, tastes differ.
Still, I just hope Foursaken didn't botch the job.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-13-2015 at 07:38 AM.
05-13-2015, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
The statement just sounded very unjustified to me.
It seems like they really took the time to make this the precious little gem that people expect it to be. They originally said it would be released in Dec/Jan, but spend an additional 4-5 months perfecting everything. I'm counting down the hours until the US release.
05-13-2015, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBass View Post
It seems like they really took the time to make this the precious little gem that people expect it to be. They originally said it would be released in Dec/Jan, but spend an additional 4-5 months perfecting everything. I'm counting down the hours until the US release.

I still can only judge after I've played it. Lots of game sequels claimed to be better, but lots of them were boring and didn't come close to the original game. I am excited, but holding back my personal hype level til it's justified to cheer.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-13-2015 at 07:46 AM.
05-13-2015, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
The statement just sounded very unjustified to me.
Anything wrong with the game is 100% the beta testers fault...

Seriously though, as always we'll be monitoring feedback for any thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, etc. I think this is what we would've wanted the first game to be if we had the experience to make it back then... so we're really hoping everyone else feels the same way!
05-13-2015, 07:50 AM
How do you know Supported Devices?
05-13-2015, 07:50 AM
Were the beta testers testing the multiplayer modes as well? If not, can we expect some awesome inbalance issues that we can exploit early on? :P
05-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Anything wrong with the game is 100% the beta testers fault...

Seriously though, as always we'll be monitoring feedback for any thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, etc. I think this is what we would've wanted the first game to be if we had the experience to make it back then... so we're really hoping everyone else feels the same way!

I hope so!
And blaming the beta testers is always a good idea. Well, there's at least the fact that you never disappointed me or let me down before - and I bought and own all of your games, except NY Zombies2 and Block Fortress: War, if I remember correctly.

05-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfox View Post
How do you know Supported Devices?
Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

***WARNING: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR IPHONE 4!***

All of this information is right there, in the first post of this thread.