★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Cheap as chips, excellent mission variety, great customisable controls, cool graphical style, satisfying sounds, quick load times, plenty of weapons + upgrades and they even throw in a story. Premium restorable unlock completely buys the game as well.

If you're into this type of thing there really isn't much more you could ask for.
01-07-2016, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It`s a nice and solid Game but does feel on the edges a tiny bit rough compared to Hitman: Sniper or Gameloft's Sniper Fury.

While the InGame Story is presented in an Comic that is pretty well drawn the Game itself does use low Quality Backgrounds for some Parts of your Missions.

Some of those are fine but some have such an low Resolution that I kinda asked myself more then once if they couldn`t have at least used a higher resolution or a a few that weren`t that much blurred out
Gotta say I'm really glad the game is exactly how it is. Everything about the game feels dark and gritty and the whole low quality background thing fits in 100%. It's also worth noting that you're getting at least 500% more content than Hitman Sniper offers, at only 100 MB. I sincerely hope the devs and FDG decide to stick with their guns and keep the game as is.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

01-07-2016, 03:42 AM
One of the best sniper games around, its installed size is 100MB approx. and an only IAP of 2/$2 changes it from F2P to fully PREMIUM. As a lucky pre-release player, I've bought the premium IAP, finished the game and can say it's really worth it if you're into sniper games. Now I'm trying to get all the achievements. Some are VERY challenging.
01-07-2016, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
One of the best sniper games around, its installed size is 100MB approx. and an only IAP of 2/$2 changes it from F2P to fully PREMIUM. As a lucky pre-release player, I've bought the premium IAP, finished the game and can say it's really worth it if you're into sniper games. Now I'm trying to get all the achievements. Some are VERY challenging.
thanks a lot for the great feedback and for posting about the game.
on a side note, am I the only one who doesnt see the game's description in the first post? this post seems to be blank...

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
01-07-2016, 04:20 AM
I see the description.

By the way, this is the second thread for this game, a longer one already exists
01-07-2016, 04:29 AM
iPhone 5 ios 9.2. not jailbroken.
Game crashes.
A LOT.
Edit.
Restarted the phone after closing all apps and everything works perfect!!!! Amazing game bought the full unlock for 1,99
Keep up the good work FDG!

Last edited by sakara214ever; 01-07-2016 at 05:08 AM.
01-07-2016, 04:38 AM
thanks a lot for all the positive feedback!

right, when it comes to beta versions of iOS, anything can happen and its usually issues we don't address as long as there's not a GM of that beta. we wasted too much time already in the past chasing after beta bugs

btw., here's the full, spoiler free, game trailer:

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
01-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Cheap as chips, excellent mission variety, great customisable controls, cool graphical style, satisfying sounds, quick load times, plenty of weapons + upgrades and they even throw in a story. Premium restorable unlock completely buys the game as well.

If you're into this type of thing there really isn't much more you could ask for.
Hey Son of Anarchy, thanks for telling me there was this thread. Didn't see it, so that's why I opened the other if any mod sees this, can you delete my thread?

My original post giving my impressions:

01-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I sincerely hope the devs and FDG decide to stick with their guns and keep the game as is.
yes please and i fully on the same boat with you MC. i really like the whole artwork style in this game, really matched and blend into the game itself. hopefully: the next chapter will be out soon enough

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

01-07-2016, 05:18 AM
I may be being daft here but I can't find the full game unlock anywhere??? Also I'm assuming it gets rid of the ads when you buy it...?

Really enjoying what I've played so far tho and will be paying for it (when I find it!)