★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I may be being daft here but I can't find the full game unlock anywhere??? Also I'm assuming it gets rid of the ads when you buy it...?

Really enjoying what I've played so far tho and will be paying for it (when I find it!)
When you run out of bullets/F2P timer, it will give you the option. You can also go to rifles, bottom-right most rifle, click on it, try to purchase and it will tell you it's a premium-only rifle and give you the option of purchasing the premium IAP.
01-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Gotta say I'm really glad the game is exactly how it is. Everything about the game feels dark and gritty and the whole low quality background thing fits in 100%. It's also worth noting that you're getting at least 500% more content than Hitman Sniper offers, at only 100 MB. I sincerely hope the devs and FDG decide to stick with their guns and keep the game as is.
Agreed and I am into games that are huge right now since my space is gone and most games I own are over a GB. Good to have some that aren't should've got the 128gb model won't make that mistake in November when I get my new phone. This game is great how it is.

01-07-2016, 07:00 AM
here's a promo artwork, feel free to share it

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
01-07-2016, 07:07 AM
well, if you only beat 100% on chapter 1&2, this game is fun, you will think that it is really easy, but after you playing few times on the chapter 3, you will find the difficult curve will raise really really high, even you purchased the premium pack, it is still pretty challenging, you need to be TRUE sniper here, or you will die a lot, I mean A LOT!
01-07-2016, 07:45 AM

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-07-2016, 08:47 AM
What am I missing on the 3rd level (laundry).
I can see the security guard standing in front of door obviously, but where is/are the other(s)?
I've shot the person in the car but that's a mission fail...where is the other freaking security guard??
I have a feeling it's so obvious but can't seem to locate the guard for the life of me...
01-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
What am I missing on the 3rd level (laundry).
I can see the security guard standing in front of door obviously, but where is/are the other(s)?
I've shot the person in the car but that's a mission fail...where is the other freaking security guard??
I have a feeling it's so obvious but can't seem to locate the guard for the life of me...
Well, in this level there are 3 guards in total,
if you shoot the guard in the car first, the guard next to the door will find it and mission fail.

if you shoot the guard next to the door first, the guard in the car will not notice it,
then you can shoot him, about 3 seconds later, the third guard will show up,
he is behind the car, you need to shoot him before he notices corpses.

Last edited by Lull4by; 01-07-2016 at 09:08 AM.
01-07-2016, 09:25 AM
looks like a really nice and solid game! (I will verify about the crashes when i will download)
01-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lull4by View Post
Well, in this level there are 3 guards in total,
if you shoot the guard in the car first, the guard next to the door will find it and mission fail.

if you shoot the guard next to the door first, the guard in the car will not notice it,
then you can shoot him, about 3 seconds later, the third guard will show up,
he is behind the car, you need to shoot him before he notices corpses.
Thanks. Will try this tonight when I get home.
01-07-2016, 10:41 AM
is this just IOS?? looks amazing