★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-26-2016, 11:47 AM
I Just completed the game, 4 major bosses, 4-6 sub bosses.
I was a blast.
I am just waiting for you to finish the game.
Add the newer class.
Add a unlock all armor inappurchase. ( I like the alternate armor, but I want to purchase all 4 s)
And you will have my money
08-27-2016, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelvsHotPencil View Post
I Just completed the game, 4 major bosses, 4-6 sub bosses.
I was a blast.
I am just waiting for you to finish the game.
Add the newer class.
Add a unlock all armor inappurchase. ( I like the alternate armor, but I want to purchase all 4 s)
And you will have my money
Wow, you are amazing

08-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROAPK View Post
Wow, you are amazing
Thank's
08-28-2016, 02:38 AM
I thought this was free.... When I went to the App Store it says 0.99$.
08-28-2016, 02:43 AM
I guess I should've downloaded it before they decided to charge for a freemium game..

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
08-28-2016, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I guess I should've downloaded it before they decided to charge for a freemium game..
If you have played never gone it's almost the same, except the diamond cost real money.
You can complete the game with no in app purchase
08-28-2016, 10:44 PM
It says mmorpg in the description... so it there any type of multiplayer? The reason I ask is because it looked like single player in touchy85s gameplay video.
08-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL3X83 View Post
It says mmorpg in the description... so it there any type of multiplayer? The reason I ask is because it looked like single player in touchy85s gameplay video.
It's not Mmo, I know that for sure.
It reminds me of the game with a character named war.
I just hope the character had a range weapon, like arrow, or throwing spears.
And if you are a hardcore hackn slash fan, by this.
If you are in for the story, skip it.
If you are in but you are hoping for new content, skip it.
The devs don't have a good track record
08-31-2016, 06:58 PM
It's free again
09-17-2016, 11:01 AM
This game had a bit of a rough launch, price wise anyway, but I hope that it doesn't discourage folks from giving it a chance. In a crowded marketplace for Asian FTP action RPGs, World 3 easily stands apart. The story is fairly incomprehensible, but it does give the game a real sense of progression. Stages are short, but way meatier than the standard "3 sets of minions then boss" structure that's ubiquitous in this genre. More important, the stages often have different missions and objectives: sometimes you have to kill everything, but other times you have to prevent a creature from getting corrupted, or destroy a crystal to get through a sub-boss's shield. Exploration is also rewarded with additional loot or story-bits.

But the real surprise here is the combat. First, it's actually skill based; spamming the attack only gets you so far, and the well-thought-out controls make it fun to pull off flashy combos. Enemies can cancel your special attacks, which puts a premium on timing. Better yet, there is a wide range of enemy attacks and defensive moves, which makes the arena component especially fun -- and grinding less of an issue.

As far as IAPs, all I've spent so far is a couple of bucks on some flashy armor set, and I've gone through a good chunk of the game without hitting a paywall. I would have gladly paid upfront as well.

In any event, I encourage TA folks to check this out.