★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: [Soft Launch - BE] Faeria (By ABRAKAM SA)

02-07-2017, 09:08 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
[Soft Launch - BE] Faeria (By ABRAKAM SA)

old soft launch thread
02-08-2017, 11:44 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 869
Here's the scoop from their website. Canada is in February, and worldwide in March. This is a great game on the PC/Mac, and I've been waiting for it to roll out on the iPAD. From my understanding you should be able to log in and play on any platform, a la Hearthstone.

https://www.faeria.com/news/announce...ring-to-launch

02-08-2017, 12:12 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 336
Yes been waiting for this for ages. Great reviews on steam.
Is BE Belgium?

Edit: Yes it is. Tempted to create a BE iTunes account

Last edited by Pagan Fox; 02-08-2017 at 12:15 PM.
02-08-2017, 01:00 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: France
Posts: 163
Not working for me
02-08-2017, 01:56 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 821
Yes finally!
Just downloaded it and played for about an hour, even got into a multiplayer match! No crashes, lag, or glitches (iPad mini 4)

It's awesome to say the least. You are strategicall creating the board that you play on. You can make different terrain like forests, mountains, lakes, etc.
Making a path to your enemy or the energy towers while playing cards and outmaneuvering is a ton of fun, with layers of strategy.
02-08-2017, 02:07 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 336
Yes me also kekhan.
Played the tutorial. Very tactical and so reminds me of the early HS days.
This is it.....the one I've been waiting on.
02-08-2017, 04:33 PM
#7
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,796
So is this out anywhere other than BE? I'm trying to create an account and failing because I need to supply a phone number for mobile billing
02-08-2017, 05:08 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
So is this out anywhere other than BE? I'm trying to create an account and failing because I need to supply a phone number for mobile billing
Any old mobile number will do. The verification check comes from the email address you provide. So set up a new hotmail/outlook one and use that.
02-08-2017, 09:18 PM
#9
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Any old mobile number will do. The verification check comes from the email address you provide. So set up a new hotmail/outlook one and use that.
I've tried a number of combinations, and checked that country code. Might it be able to verify the number as having "pay by mobile"? Every time I try another number I get the same error in red.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	15
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	111483  
02-09-2017, 02:01 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
I've tried a number of combinations, and checked that country code. Might it be able to verify the number as having "pay by mobile"? Every time I try another number I get the same error in red.
Talbs I've sent you a PM to help.