★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Fun game but the controls are a bit erratic and not very smooth. Adding a portrait mode would be great as well.
02-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Game looks lovely but the controls are poor and feel like I'm fighting them rather than enjoying the game, which looks like with better controls would be very nice.

02-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres333 View Post
Any hints you can give us on the secrets? I didn't see any located on the courses themselves, but perhaps I need to look harder!
I'll give you a hint for the first secret hole... It's somewhere on the 4th hole of Long Lake County...

Quote:
Fun game but the controls are a bit erratic and not very smooth. Adding a portrait mode would be great as well.
We'll be adding both portrait mode and some small tweaks to the controls in the first update. Hope they'll improve the experience for you!

Quote:
Bought it based on Appunwrappers video and I like it, it's very relaxing but fun and not too easy.
Thank-you!
02-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Hi. How many holes/courses in the initial release?
02-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okidokico View Post
I'll give you a hint for the first secret hole... It's somewhere on the 4th hole of Long Lake County...

We'll be adding both portrait mode and some small tweaks to the controls in the first update. Hope they'll improve the experience for you!

Thank-you!
Portrait mode and tweaks to the controls would be awesome. The game is really cool the controls are just a little jittery.
02-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Portrait mode and tweaks to the controls would be awesome. The game is really cool the controls are just a little jittery.
Okay well, with that being said, I'll wait and see if the dev addresses the control issues before picking this up. Guess this is truly OK golf. I want GOOD golf! I already have umpteenth golf games on my devices anyway.

Last edited by bigrand1; 02-09-2017 at 02:26 PM.
02-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Okay well, with that being said, I'll wait and see if the dev addresses the control issues before picking this up. Guess this is truly OK golf. I want GOOD golf! I already have umpteenth golf games on my devices anyway.
"We'll be adding both portrait mode and some small tweaks to the controls in the first update. Hope they'll improve the experience for you!"

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-09-2017, 02:54 PM
What's with the camera shake while aiming?
02-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
What's with the camera shake while aiming?
If you wait for it to steady you'll get a perfect power shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
Hi. How many holes/courses in the initial release?
4 courses with 9 holes each. Plus secret holes in every course. More courses will be added over time and we won't charge extra for them.
02-09-2017, 03:28 PM
OKGolf is VeryGoodGolf

Enjoying this a lot. Surprisingly challenging, and the hole layouts and graphics are wonderful. My only issue is with control; when I pull back for full power the power setting resets if my finger reaches the edge of my iPad's screen, which has been happening fairly frequently. This is a minor annoyance compared with the amount of fun I'm having with this game today.