★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-15-2017, 10:00 PM
I admit I liked the first one but I'm back logged...wondering about buying it for the future but I'm feeling a little burned out on kemco, aside from djinncaster.

Any impressions for a fellow on the fence?
03-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarclipse View Post
I admit I liked the first one but I'm back logged...wondering about buying it for the future but I'm feeling a little burned out on kemco, aside from djinncaster.

Any impressions for a fellow on the fence?
I got the first one and finished it. was really really good and funny. i started this one a couple days ago and it's just as good but more of the same that you would come to expect from sequels. the graphics look a lot better in this game. i absolutely love how you can get equipment that changed your appearance. (have to use IAP currency though sigh)

im a rpg loving kind of guy

Last edited by Hambo12; 03-20-2017 at 08:12 PM.
03-20-2017, 10:22 PM
There's so much to do in here! I've played about two hours but then recently an event started in my other game so I need to put this on hold.

However I can definitely say this should be just as good, if not better than the first. There's just so much stuff to do. The new combat system is also the most complex I've seen for a kemco game. Basically you can form teams of pairs however your attacks available depend on who is the front or back of the pair. This means you actually can't use everyone's skills and you have to strategically decide which skills you want available based on your preferences of front and rear designations. Lots of stuff to do here. I can't wait for my other game event to end so I can get to playing this

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
04-14-2017, 01:05 PM
04-14-2017, 01:09 PM
i'm almost done with this i know you get holy stones randomly from battle but to pay 100 to use the rubix and for more garden slots and stuff just seem like this should've been free from the start. of course you don't need any of this to enjoy the game but still feels bad

im a rpg loving kind of guy