★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-16-2017, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Hi, Oleksandr, just to be clear what I am asking for is to have the tilt buttons separated,with one tilt button on the left and one on the right. Maybe you could even make it so pressing both buttons jumps (exactly as Loco Roco did it iirc) so you only need two buttons.
I was just about to suggest the same thing. It will keep you from having to lift your finger off the direction button to hit the jump button if the button you aren't using acts as the direction button while the other button is pressed.

(Edit) I just bought it in the hopes you implement that control scheme as an option.
03-16-2017, 07:37 PM
Wondering why in the app description it says '4+ and Kids 5 and under. Kind of a small demographic 😜

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!

03-17-2017, 12:03 PM
I'm usually not a big fan of games that are more action and less/no strategy. However, LocoRoco got me really hooked on PSP. This game resembles LocoRoco a lot from the trailer, so I think maybe I will enjoy this one too. Can anyone tell me how this game is compared to LocoRoco? Difficulties, level designs, collectables, etc. etc...

Oh, btw, is there cloud save? I want to play on my ipad pro to fully enjoy the graphic, but I might also play on my phone when riding subway.

Last edited by taoyingying; 03-17-2017 at 12:09 PM.
03-17-2017, 12:05 PM
The Big Journey (By Armor Games Inc) - IOS/Android Gameplay

In case you are wondering what this game looks like. Well, its like a Loco Roco on PSP and you control a cat on this one. About the controls there's 2 option TAP or using gyroscope. Overall, The Big Journey is another awesome game you will get in Itunes. You can check out the gameplay video here.
03-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Is this a child's game? Or can adults get some fun and challenge out of it. I only ask because I see it's targeted for kids 5 & under
03-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
Is this a child's game? Or can adults get some fun and challenge out of it. I only ask because I see it's targeted for kids 5 & under
Kid-friendly (as in cute) but not a kids game, no.
03-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Kid-friendly (as in cute) but not a kids game, no.
I can do cute. I like cute as long as they're is a challenge.Thank you
03-17-2017, 06:59 PM
Nice review in ta, bought and already enjoyed the two first level. Really impressive sounds, music & atmosphere. Soundtrack reminds heavily on the tiny wings tunes. I really dig it.
03-20-2017, 09:34 AM
Played 2 chapters. It's exactly like having a LocoRoco on iOS! I enjoy it a lot! The dialogs are quite funny, so looking forward to find more animal friends
03-20-2017, 09:50 AM
I wanna ask the Developer if they gonna do something about the left and right control buttons they both are too big and too wide apart, can't play relaxed this way on my Pro, so please smaller buttons and more to the left of the screen please, I just wait for the update.

Maybe you can make the control buttons adjustable so anybody can make them as big or small and closer together as they want, just a tip.

Game is great fun that is not the problem.