★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-17-2017, 07:53 AM
I knew you couldn't pass this up metalcasket it's right down your alley
03-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I knew you couldn't pass this up metalcasket it's right down your alley
You know me too well. >_<

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

03-17-2017, 10:54 AM
Will buy as soon as the iPad version hits. Little disappointed it's not universal or has a iPad version with higher device requirements but I understand why they did it form what I've read.
On a iPad Air 2 myself
03-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Nice game with some cool soundtrack added and interesting puzzles
Recommended
03-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The developers are looking into the possibility of adding iPad support. The game currently struggles to run natively on the 3rd gen iPad, and with Apple's complicated system of compatibility-related stuff, the devs might have not wanted to limit too many devices. I've personally talked to them (as has Killercow), and by perhaps requiring the Lightning connector, they can make sure the game runs alright on everything after (and including) the iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th gen and the 4th gen iPad.
This wasn't a good decision. I'd think the vast majority of iPad owners don't want to play such a beautiful-looking game doubled. I had planned to buy it, despite how expensive this week has been, but I will wait for an update.
03-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
This wasn't a good decision. I'd think the vast majority of iPad owners don't want to play such a beautiful-looking game doubled. I had planned to buy it, despite how expensive this week has been, but I will wait for an update.
I'd say it's more an issue of unfamiliarity with the platform in relation to the bullshit Apple unfortunately bestows on developers. I don't speak for them, mind you, but from my little conversation with them, I could genuinely tell this wasn't their intention.

03-17-2017, 02:16 PM
Weird. The update said something about "universal binary" but I don't notice any change?

Also, disappointed that the game doesn't save your spot within a level. I took a break yesterday during a puzzle that was giving me trouble and now I have to start the whole level over.
03-17-2017, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Weird. The update said something about "universal binary" but I don't notice any change?

Also, disappointed that the game doesn't save your spot within a level. I took a break yesterday during a puzzle that was giving me trouble and now I have to start the whole level over.
Sure you have v1.1 listed in settings? The update JUST hit so it might've downloaded the initial release version.

There was a very specific bug that I pointed out that has been squashed in this new version, so I can say that something has definitely changed. Kudos to Visiontrick for the amazing work. So glad I supported these guys.

03-17-2017, 02:43 PM
Definitely says universal on App Store now. Can anyone confirm displaying at native res on iPad now?
03-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Sure you have v1.1 listed in settings? The update JUST hit so it might've downloaded the initial release version.

There was a very specific bug that I pointed out that has been squashed in this new version, so I can say that something has definitely changed. Kudos to Visiontrick for the amazing work. So glad I supported these guys.
Hmmm it appears it didn't update. Weird. It keeps restarting. Probably the big size. :/ But had no trouble on my iPhone.

If it is truly universal now, I'm so excited (though less so bc of the lack of quicksave mid-level).

Edit: It's full-screen! Wooooooooooo

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 03-17-2017 at 02:56 PM.