★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-19-2017, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
According to user reviews of the Steam version: 23 hours.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/417150/
Thanks, fellow Austrian, daunk da schen ;-)
If somebody can please confirm that it runs fine on iPad Air 1 and I am in.
03-19-2017, 09:56 AM
this graphics is incredible

free, first person view scifi adventure game: https://www.facebook.com/Dead-Cyborg-157189304366315/

03-19-2017, 12:20 PM
The graphics are astounding. The gameplay is very decent. If you were a fan of Monument Valley and Dream Machine give this a go. Really enjoying this. Spoilers: I am currently playing the rail sections and I am slightly confused by the lapses in logic where the train seems to be able to leave the visible track. Otherwise really great game
03-19-2017, 09:16 PM
So many games this week...

The only thing I find it really needs is a proper story (MV at least gives you some vague lines). May be I am not deep enough of the game, may be I am expecting the wrong thing, but gameplay and story-wise, Ticket to Earth is very engaging and is a clear winner (at least for this week).

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
03-20-2017, 09:37 PM
Okay so, I don't iPad at all anymore. I exclusively play on my phone.

I have a 7+, I didn't see a lot of mention of people playing it on a phone, has anyone bitten the bullet for this one?

I'm going to be away for a bit and really like the looks, but with this, Mushroom 11, Kingdom, Oxenfree... oh and death road to Canada. God I need to win the lottery.
03-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Okay so, I don't iPad at all anymore. I exclusively play on my phone.

I have a 7+, I didn't see a lot of mention of people playing it on a phone, has anyone bitten the bullet for this one?

I'm going to be away for a bit and really like the looks, but with this, Mushroom 11, Kingdom, Oxenfree... oh and death road to Canada. God I need to win the lottery.
It was originally released IPhone only. Then soon after released the universal version
03-20-2017, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
It was originally released IPhone only. Then soon after released the universal version
No, I know that but there have been quite a few people in this thread who have made me question how enjoyable it'll be on the phone.

So I'm hoping for a few more impressions as to how the experience is