★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-20-2017, 11:16 AM
#21
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,501
Repulsa the coal I have it now
Is the block with black dots like Minecraft
03-20-2017, 11:17 AM
#22
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibone View Post
One and only. Yes, the game still has much to do. Therefore, yes, I gather any proposals for the development of the game.
One and only
Wow dude that's so incredible you did this all you
More props to you and I will spread the word to others who like these style of games
Looking forward to playing it more when I leave work
One small idea for now a character creator or have I missed that

03-20-2017, 11:21 AM
#23
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
One small idea for now a character creator or have I missed that
There is no a character creator for now. It will be available in next update.
03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
#24
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibone View Post
There is no a character creator for now. It will be available in next update.
You're the man
This reminds me of Survivalcraft and I don't mean the gameplay I mean one dev creating an awesome game all alone

What about cooking over campfire? How does that work
By the way this is better than junk jack x to me
03-20-2017, 11:36 AM
#25
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
What about cooking over campfire? How does that work
You need this type of campfire: http://pixelterra.wikia.com/wiki/Ite...raded_Campfire
Then place it anywhere and hit it. Craft-panel will appear. You need to move meat|fish|mushrooms to any slot for crafting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
By the way this is better than junk jack x to me
It will be a long time before my game reaches the level of junk jack quality and it quantity of content. This is what I strive for.

Last edited by tibone; 03-20-2017 at 11:39 AM.
03-20-2017, 11:44 AM
#26
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibone View Post
You need this type of campfire: http://pixelterra.wikia.com/wiki/Ite...raded_Campfire
Then place it anywhere and hit it. Craft-panel will appear. You need to move meat|fish|mushrooms to any slot for crafting.


It will be a long time before my game reaches the level of junk jack quality and it quantity of content. This is what I strive for.
no doubt i wasnt slighting junk jack it cant beat for content but i like your layout better thats more of what i meant and i can see myself playing yours more
i got it now on campfire i did notice two types thanks!
03-20-2017, 12:05 PM
#27
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Wow you give up pretty easily! Where do you find coal guys?
I found coal just a little north of where I spawned.

Not really giving up as I can't progress with a full inventory and no way to remove items. And the bad controls and pathfinding doesn't help. Guess I'm not a fan of wasting my time on something that's not enjoyable.
03-20-2017, 12:15 PM
#28
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacy182 View Post
I can't progress with a full inventory and no way to remove items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibone View Post
Select any item and then press trash button. Or it does not work this way?
Does anyone has this problem?
03-20-2017, 12:16 PM
#29
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,213
How do you place the campfire my dude is holding it but I tap the ground and nothing happens.
03-20-2017, 12:25 PM
#30
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
How do you place the campfire my dude is holding it but I tap the ground and nothing happens.
When campfire in your hands you need to tap the ground and hold one sec until "release" word appear.