★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-20-2017, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Have you played it?
I think many things should be taken into account before making vague statements on a newly released game
Like for instance this is one person creating all of this
Junk jack is a team that's for starters second if you have actually played it I don't think the statement "not nearly as good" applies
I have played it. "Not nearly as good" is my own opinion which I'm entitled to. Not saying this is a bad game at all. In fact it's not. I'm having some fun with it, and for the price it's a no brained if you're a fan of the genre.

By the way, Junk Jack was made by a team of just two people, so not really much of a difference there

Anyways, like I said.. if you like this genre I'd say definitely pick this up. I just hope it evolves a bit more with future updates etc. and they really should give some credit to Pixbits for the "inspiration" of the whole UI and certain art designs.
03-20-2017, 10:41 PM
I died in game and it's just sitting there does it respawn cause it's just not doing anything

03-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Developer feedback:
Give us girls a chance, let us create female character!
I'll add this ability in next update.

Quote:
How do you improve your health?
Sleep/food/heal potions

Quote:
Originally Posted by q8719 View Post
I died in game and it's just sitting there does it respawn cause it's just not doing anything
the game doesn't have respawn at this moment. You need to return back to the main menu and load.
03-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Nice little game. Does a lot of things right - and I like the style and feel. So far a good experience. Reminds me a tiny bit of a cross between Minecraft and Crashlands, which obviously is a good thing.
03-21-2017, 11:29 AM
Can you build a base with multiple stories? The biggest fun I have with JunkJack/Terraria is to build a castle/tower/skyship or any crazy buildings I feel like. I'm not sure if the same can be achieved here, given the top-down view?
03-21-2017, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
Can you build a base with multiple stories? The biggest fun I have with JunkJack/Terraria is to build a castle/tower/skyship or any crazy buildings I feel like. I'm not sure if the same can be achieved here, given the top-down view?
You can build a variety of houses, but they will not look as epic as in JJ and Terraria. At least for now.
Later I will add a true creative mode, this will improve the situation for fans of large construction.
03-21-2017, 02:14 PM
is there a chance to switch the "fog of war" off?
it's hard to find back to my camp.

otherwise it looks pretty cool.
03-21-2017, 10:00 PM
we need treasure chests to store items in
03-21-2017, 10:14 PM
coal

where i could find coal ?

thanks
03-22-2017, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejap View Post
is there a chance to switch the "fog of war" off?
it's hard to find back to my camp.
At the moment, you can not. I added it to the todo list.

Quote:
we need treasure chests to store items in
For this, there are already chests, boxes and barrels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
where i could find coal ?
thanks
Coal can be found among stones. It happens that it does not always be outside.
If the coal is a very big problem, then you can make a simple fire and break it. So you get one unit of coal. This will be enough to make the stove and then produce coal in unlimited quantities.