★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hover World from Ezone.com

08-23-2010, 11:17 PM
#41
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Here No More
Posts: 792
Hi,

I usually do not get all wowed by screenshots and a video but this looks seriously amazing.

When my son gets up in the morning, I am going to show this to him and he is going to just bug me relentlessly for this, that is a high compliment.

I look forward to this when it is released, a lot.

David
08-24-2010, 09:13 PM
#42
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 614
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Thanks Harpgliss! We are putting everything we've got into this game and I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed when it is released. It will truly have something for everyone.

We are working on some more gameplay videos today, so be sure to check back here in the next few days for updates.

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

08-24-2010, 09:26 PM
#43
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,242
Has anyone ever played EyeToy: AntiGrav for the PS2? That game reminds me so much of this, especially the art style (which is not a bad thing!).

By the way, I can't wait for this game! It looks amazing so far

Last edited by Touchgamer3g; 08-24-2010 at 09:31 PM.
08-24-2010, 09:54 PM
#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
Thanks Harpgliss! We are putting everything we've got into this game and I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed when it is released. It will truly have something for everyone.

We are working on some more gameplay videos today, so be sure to check back here in the next few days for updates.
so dying to play this game....
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM
#45
Joined: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Has anyone ever played EyeToy: AntiGrav for the PS2? That game reminds me so much of this, especially the art style (which is not a bad thing!).

By the way, I can't wait for this game! It looks amazing so far
yeah it reminds me of AntiGrav too! I actually thought about playing that today :P

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
08-24-2010, 10:17 PM
#46
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by veecheech View Post
yeah it reminds me of AntiGrav too! I actually thought about playing that today :P
Same! I haven't fired up the old EyeToy in so long!
08-31-2010, 07:09 AM
#47
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: HOVER WORLD
Posts: 490
Auto-message

Hover World - Alternate Reality Game Contest:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=65764