Free Unlock Codes for KWEST : Intelligence , Trivia , and Mystery Game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by KWEST_tg, Apr 17, 2014.

1. KWEST_tg

KWEST_tg Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Hi Guys ... We've lately Launched 'KWEST' , which is a game of intelligence, Knowledge, Mystery and Problem Solving. [[ KWEST is an iPhone / iPad game ]]

Here you can find detailed description of the game and its Topics : http://think-grow.biz/blog/kwest-the-minds-adventure/ ,,

This is a Download Link : https://itunes.apple.com/app/kwest-mystical-adventure-intelligence/id798581184?ls=1&mt=8

This code will allow you to unlock the Premium Mode for free (limited time and quantity) :

Qc687Dd31H

How to use it ? Download the Game , and go to Oracle , and Input that code there. It will unlock the Premium mode of the game, which removes Ads and the Caps on Knowledge Points and Tower Building..

( Please also like our Facebook page : www.think-grow.biz/Think.Grow )

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Where is the oracle? These questions are pretty easy. I must be some type of genius. I already clicked on like 6 popup ads. I write very short sentences.

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I've been looking for the 'oracle' also

4. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Are you the gatekeeper? I'm the key master.

5. KWEST_tg

KWEST_tg Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Ha ! Hi Cool

1) The Oracle : The name oracle isn't included ... but there are very few things that look like an oracle in the game ... I'll let you find it (hint -- The oracle belongs in the 'Magic' part of the game)

2) Great that you've clicked those ads :p ... we'll earn a few cents

3) The Questions start off very easy .... Let's see your Knowledge Grade when you've done like 200 questions :) :) ... on Levels 0 , 1 , and 2 , more than 70% of the questions are 'Easy' (you can see a question's difficulty at the bottom-right corner) ... For a true Rating of your Intelligence (not Knowledge) try the Brain Arena ...

6. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Awesome got it. Thanks.

7. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Even with your hints here, I had to use my brain to figure it out. But.. I guess that's the point right? LOL

Any ways... Thank you

8. KWEST_tg

KWEST_tg Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Hopefully Lavander the head-use will be a prevalent and recurring theme in KWEST ... not just finding the oracle ... perhaps using her to solve the mysteries :)

9. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Yeah, okay, now back off!! Just kidding!

I love the type of games that make you think.
    I believe that in today's times, that it is a medical necessity. I know that sounds crazy, but, every day we all are bombarded with technology. It's only right to make sure technology helps us keep our minds young and smart instead of of dumb and mindless like a drone.

I hope I made sense. :)

Thanks for the opportunity to play & learn with your game.

10. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    No, I'm a goddess. :)