★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Baby Nom Nom if free for a short while! Just a quick reminder that 20% of any IAP goes to a children's charity. SOS children's villages to be precise. The IAP is non-essential, it's just a way of you donating if you appreciate our work and the work that SOS do. In the meantime enjoy the game and please leave a positive review if you did - it's important to us
11-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Last Chance to get Baby Nom Nom

Last couple of weeks to get Baby Nom Nom - Only 0.69/$0.99/0.79
We won't be renewing the developer licence for our other company "Playrise Casual" so Baby Nom Nom will vanish from the store. If you've not played it yet - I can highly recommend it on iPad's - the iPhone 4 and 5 screens are a bit small for the grains of rice, but iPad is the best experience. It did pick up an Editor Choice in August 2013. Have fun.
11-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburcombe View Post
Last couple of weeks to get Baby Nom Nom - Only 0.69/$0.99/0.79
We won't be renewing the developer licence for our other company "Playrise Casual" so Baby Nom Nom will vanish from the store. If you've not played it yet - I can highly recommend it on iPad's - the iPhone 4 and 5 screens are a bit small for the grains of rice, but iPad is the best experience. It did pick up an Editor Choice in August 2013. Have fun.
It IS a good game, and a worthy addition to any game library. I'd say check it out!