How do I redownload games I've already purchased?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Burton, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    Alright, so I got a new iPod Touch for Christmas (old one was stolen =[) and my apps that I downloaded from last year were on an old computer. I want to get the apps from my iTunes account that I've downloaded in the past, onto this computer. It's authorized to use my account and everything, I've clicked "Check for Available Downloads" and have searched around but found nothing.

Any help? =]

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    You`ll need to manually download all the apps you had bought earlier. An easier way to do it will be to just copy all the apps from your old computer to the new one if you still have access to that computer. Just put them in an external HDD(or connect the old computer using LAN or some other network) and drop them in the iTunes app in the new computer. If you do not have the apps in the old computer anymore then you`ll need to redownload each and every app manually only.

3. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    You should look at your purchase history when you view your account on iTunes, just see all the apps you've ever downloaded, then on your iPod download your all ready purchased apps. Before they start loading it'll say "you've download this before, to download for free press OK" then you have you're apps back, and then transfer your purchases to yo computer. And you're set! Merry Christmas!!

4. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    Well that works, thanks guys! And a Merry Christmas to you as well :D