Happy Wheels Inspired Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kruspyUL, Jul 24, 2014.

1. kruspyUL

kruspyUL Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Hey all KruspyUL here, so recently I started playing happy wheels again and I noticed that there aren't really any games like it on iOS. Thats why I've decided to make a game inspired like Happy Wheels for iOS. Since so far this is just an idea (I do however have the game engine and everything else planned out) I need your thoughts and ideas about this game. I don't have a name for it yet and I wanted to see what the community wants this game to be named! I will start the development of this game sometime this week and will hope for the game to have a very early alpha access out by the end of the summer, with the full game being released by the end of the year.

How much will this game cost?
    It will be free for ever! No iAPS because I don't feel the need to incorporate them into a game like this.

Will the game have an option to create custom levels?
    Yes eventually in later updates I will add an option to create and submit your own levels.

What can we expect after v1.0?
    We will cross that bridge once we get to it. ​

Once again since this game hasn't been started yet (because I want to see what you guys think) there won't be any screenshots for about 1-2 weeks. I would also like to say that I am not promising there will be a very early alpha released version of this game, I hope you understand
    I would love to hear what you guys think about this and if you would play it,Thanks! :D

-Kruspy​

2. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    I love Hapy Wheels. But I have to ask, will you game have gore? That made Happy Wheels really over the top funny

3. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Yes it would have gore.

4. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Radical

5. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Title

So if you didn't know from the original post I'm still having a tough time deciding a name for this game. (haha it rhymes) So if you have a suggestion please don't forget to mention it! :D

6. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Bloody Good Ride

7. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    I don't know why but I actually like that name, if it sticks I'll give credit to you in the credits.

8. LEFT4SHEEP

LEFT4SHEEP Active Member

Aug 11, 2011
  9. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    That great too maybe ill have a vote

10. LEFT4SHEEP

LEFT4SHEEP Active Member

Aug 11, 2011
    I'm really glad some one decided to finally make a game like this for iOS. I look foward to this. Good luck on development!

11. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks! Im really excited people want to see this game!

12. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Got a name!

So i spent a while thinking about the name and I think I'm gonna go with Byci-Kill
    I absolutely love this name and i think it goes well with the subject of the game and considering that the first characters i was gonna add to the game would be a guy on a bmx bike.

13. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    The thing about that name is it only has the bmx rider as the subject. If you are planning on adding more characters, I think a name like mine would fit better. But then again, I am not the dev. :) Byci-Kill is great by the way, props to the person who suggested it. :)

14. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    By the way, is this going to be premium?

15. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    I agree and I would like to say that since this game is in VERY early development the name might change. And no this game will be free. Thanks for the feedback!

-kruspy

16. LEFT4SHEEP

LEFT4SHEEP Active Member

Aug 11, 2011
    I'm really glad ya like the name I suggested. I'm in full support of this game no matter the name, this has serious potential!

17. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    No problem. :)

18. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    If you need a beta tester, one is right here. :) This game sounds great!

19. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Same here! :D

20. kruspyUL

Jun 2, 2014
    Ill be sure to add you guys to the list!