Which games do you prefer playing on the iPhone instead of the iPad?

04-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
For the games I'm interested in, I much prefer them on the iPod touch. Much more comfortable to hold for extended period and the portability is great. Awesome for the extended bathroom breaks during the day. ;-)

For some reason over time, I'm finding I'm using my iPad 3 less and less and just using the iPod touch mostly cause its too "heavy" for extended use if I'm holding it like a book. It's fine if I rest it on the bed or on my lap. I'm going to get the iPad mini 2 whenever it comes out so I may use that much more since I really prefer that size over the full size iPad.
Exact reason why I got a Mini. Especially since I'm a smoker...I often have a lit cigarette in the other hand.
04-28-2013, 07:51 AM
I'll post a pic of my ipad mini on top of an ipad 3 or 4. I'm spending the weekend with family, and my dad's ipad looks ridiculously gigantic to me. I know the size is considered to be normal, but, with the bezel, it looks like a damn coffee table to me.

04-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I'll post a pic of my ipad mini on top of an ipad 3 or 4. I'm spending the weekend with family, and my dad's ipad looks ridiculously gigantic to me. I know the size is considered to be normal, but, with the bezel, it looks like a damn coffee table to me.
Yeah it does, been feeling this for a LONG time because where I work I carry my iPad around, and way before the iPad mini was released some colleagues bought those 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tabs and I thought 'damn this thing is heavy and big'. I was even more surprised when I saw that the bigger iPad mini (since its 4:3 and 7.9 inch, Android tablets are 7 and 16:9 so they're thinner) fit in one of my hands well, and I have woman sized hands lol.
04-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Exact reason why I got a Mini. Especially since I'm a smoker...I often have a lit cigarette in the other hand.
Human error, the iPad is perfect
05-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy879 View Post
Temple Run swinging the iPad isn't fun.
Lol true, only tilt game I played on the iPad was Ridiculous Fishing but only because I found it so much better on the bigger screen, it was still a pain to tilt.
05-11-2013, 03:59 AM
For me, pretty much most games! I just prefer the size and portability of my iPhone

Last edited by Appvism; 05-11-2013 at 03:59 AM. Reason: typo
05-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Ascension/Summoner wars because of the async play...
05-12-2013, 06:04 PM
I play the one that I have closest to me.
05-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Practically nothing. I can imagine something like Ridiculous Fishing being comfortable on the small screen, but anything with touch controls, not so much. It was good while it lasted, but I can't go back.
Agreed, I play Ridiculous Fishing on my iPad Mini and it's pretty good overall, but it feels like I could do much better on an iPhone or iPod Touch. Playing on a full size iPad, there's no way that would be a good experience.