• Publisher: Kevin Riach
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 54.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A Fistful of Cards is takes the old west to a new level of backstabbing, revenge, and blood thirstiness. Each player controls a 'gang' and plays various cards to off other players' gang members. In a game with this little structure, it's possible for everyone to gang up on one unlucky soul, or for the damage to be fairly evenly spread. Either way, the last gang standing is victorious. Each game is a new challenge, with cunning AI that will do just about anything to win. Think you're the fastest gun in the west? Prove it.
04-01-2014, 01:34 PM
The game itself is actually pretty fun, but there are some real technical issues with this app, like freezing, not saving if you exit to your home screen, and the "menu" button just quitting your current game without any warning.
04-02-2014, 05:23 AM
Have to agree with MrMojoRisin. The game is fun, but out of the 3 games I started I couldn't finish even 1. The first game, I almost reached the end but then the game froze. On the other 2 games the game froze even sooner. (the music keeps playing, but the opponents never make their move and the menu button doesn't work). Fix these issues and it'll be a fun game.

Would be great if you could take a look at my game as well.
Link in the signature.

Try my new FREE game - Music Run!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=239125