App description: The sequel to the famous Facebook smash hit with 40 million users!

From the creators of Vector: Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? Theres only one way to find out...

- Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an all-new animation system.

- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.

- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.

- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchacku, armor suits, magical powers, and more.

Shadow Fight 2. May the battle begin!
12-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Why the damn hell can they make this a one on one fight game. He'll even over local wifi or Bluetooth. I mean fighting games are meant to be played one human against one human.
12-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcandance View Post
Why the damn hell can they make this a one on one fight game. He'll even over local wifi or Bluetooth. I mean fighting games are meant to be played one human against one human.
Uh, or one human vs the computer perhaps.

12-17-2014, 09:00 PM
U need some friends buddy
12-17-2014, 09:02 PM
U honestly don't think this would be way better if there was a realtime vs mode? That's what I thought
12-31-2014, 09:49 AM
I really appreciate the updates and new lands Really I do. But if you added a multiplayer this would be hands down the best fighting game available. Comon devs take this game to greatness. I have to keep playing soul caliber for any multiplayer. I mean monkey boxing has a good gamecenter real time multiplayer and your game( a real fighting game ) has squat. Focus your powers Focus your energy. Focus your time. Pull your minds together and feel the flow and listen to the outcrys of your fan and make a kick ass multiplayer. And communicate on the forum with us. Don't let this fade into obscurity and collect digital dust.
01-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Don't u love when a dev is on the boards and care about feedback Thanks guys. Oh wait. Your not on the boards
05-17-2015, 04:42 PM
AMAZING game!