App description: "an easy recommendation for anyone who wants a challenge" - TUAW.com

"good luck putting that down once you unlock [the Arena mode]" - AppAdvice.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are trapped inside a very special temple, surrounded by dangerous monsters. You have no weapons of your own, but the ground is filled with great powers.

In Power Grounds, thinking strategically is very important when it comes to choosing your abilities. Would you be swift? Would you be strong? Would you be... wise? It much depends upon the situation.

Features:
- randomly generated levels
- original mechanics that you will have to discover
- arena mode! survive for as long as you can
- challenging achievements

* Originally made for the 7 Day Roguelike Challenge. *
05-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Any plans to bring Power Grounds to Android?
05-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
@hakamhakam
While I appreciate the sentiment of your recent post, we really can't have you posting stuff with that kind of language. Feel free to try again with a cleaned up version of the image, thanks.
Oh, Thank you for informing me that, I mess around a lot, I guess this forum is a little more strict than I used too. Anyway will think twice before posting anything with heavy language on this forum.
05-29-2014, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevd View Post
That would be awesome, would love to pkay on my note 3.
05-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevd View Post
I really want to, but I'm not sure if I have enough time. I don't think it will happen soon.

My games: axaxaxas.com
Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Every once in a while my guy turns into a black box similar to the obstacles in the field. Is that supposed to happen?
Yesterday, 08:44 PM
This or Arcane Tower as a beginner?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80