I'm Looking For A Few Games...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Seishu, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Hello there members of this lovely forum many of us call a home away from home. Many of you I'm sure have seen me around before, I tend to hang around here almost everyday.

Anyway, I recently got back from a long vacation (which lasted 3 weeks) and have missed a lot. I already know about a lot of the popular and anticipated games that have been released, but a lot of times there are hidden gems that people miss. I'm in search of several games (or maybe just one depending on the price) that I've been craving. So, I'm in need of your help in finding these games. What I'm looking for is a game that mainly involves building things. I've been feeling really creative lately and would love to find something to occupy my four hour car ride tomorrow. I already have fantastic contraption, though the parts I can use are limited. I'm really interested in finding something that will let me just play around or build things on my own. Secondly, I'm looking for a game like Harvest Moon that will let me grow crops to make money and manage a farm. I've tried Farm Frenzy lite but it just isn't what I'm looking for.

Also a game I'm considering getting is Card Tower though I've never heard of it before and the lite is very limited. Any thoughts on the game would be great.

~Seishu

2. Ktcf11

Ktcf11 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    IN
    I've heard that ranch rush is a good farm time managment game.

3. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    It's not exactly what I'm interested in though. In Harvest Moon you can walk around and work the soil, buy seeds, plant them by hand, and every now and then water them. Then when they grow you harvest them and sell them for money to buy new seeds or upgrade you farm.

4. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Hydro Tilt XL it allows you to build your own map... there's also an app called Build-my-Beauty-Parlor where you build your own dream Beauty Parlor where you can put make up to your customer.

5. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    I'm not interested in Hydro Tilt, neither will I ever be interested in building my own beauty parlor.

6. What about [app]Gem Spinner[/app] or [app]Double Maze[/app]

7. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    How about Build-A-Lot? Rollercoaster Builder? Morgue Builder? Totem Tower Builder? Sudoko Builder? Build-a-Bouquet? Shape Builder? Build a Robot? My Spaceship Builder? Body Builder?

there's also an upcoming game that yopu maybe interested of

Astro Ranch
    Harvest Moon: Frantic Farm

8. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    He has already mentioned harvest moon

Anyways,
    I have tried the Roller Coaster builder, its not a deep game, good for a quick play, I am unsure if it can quench ur thirst, but is worth the mention as it has a lite version too

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I LOVE the harvest moon series as well as Rune Factory. I really wish there was either one of these or something similar.

10. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Thanks for all the suggestions so far, though none are exactly what I am looking for.

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    You've been here before? Can't seem to remember you...

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Sorry there is none i can really recommend at the moment.

13. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Darn, thanks for trying though.

14. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    I guess you have just to wait for the release of harvest moon. But why don't you give Beauty Parlor Builder game a try, i heard it is fun building game ;))