10-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Just been playing this and since the last update it seems the unhorsing has been fixed as my last three jousts ended with me winning by unhorsing
12-07-2013, 10:44 PM
How does iCloud work? I started a game on my iPad and tried it on my iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 didn't recognize the iPad save...?
12-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
How does iCloud work? I started a game on my iPad and tried it on my iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 didn't recognize the iPad save...?
May be it recognizes that device's saves only. I have the same issue with my phone and iPad.
12-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Is this game broken? Kees installing as null on my phone and not being able to run.
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Hmm, I didn't purchased this since I thought the TA guys were sort of exaggerating in their TA play video, but this is actually lots of fun! Feel somewhat guilty to get this for free

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
01-28-2014, 07:47 AM
On the one hand, I really love this game. But on the other, it really is too short and too cryptic in its explanations of what everything is or does.

I find myself playing this game in elevators and on lines - the level of engagement is spot on for a mobile app - but the game could be SO much better with an update.

1. Better explanations: Still not sure what bravery and spirit are, and I own every horse in the game. Don't know if the crest has any effect at all.

2. More items that actually affect the game: I've got the strongest armor, the biggest lance, and all the horses (see above). Now what? I can buy the same armor in different colors. What if those other armors actually changed the stats around? Now you have some depth & strategy added.

The best games, to me, combine that "elevator ride" level of tactical engagement with a "subway ride" level of strategic engagement. THIS GAME COULD DO THAT, I just hope it will.