• Publisher: Jared Bailey
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Because normal bowling is too SLOW!!!

The typical game of bowling can take 8+ hours to complete (Depending on the number of players and beverages served). Now you can finish a game in about 1 min!

Features
- kawaii 3d graphics
- faster than real bowling
- tilt controls
06-25-2014, 05:11 AM
Okay,this is a simple but impossible game

06-25-2014, 05:25 AM
From the Guy that brought us Cubed Rally Racer. Interesting
06-26-2014, 08:46 AM
Pretty fun game. Good pick up and play game. I Scored a 290.
06-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb View Post
Pretty fun game. Good pick up and play game. I Scored a 290.
Thanks!
06-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Yay! I love bowling games! I'm already a big fan of Jared's other games so I grabbed this first thing. I didn't think I would like the tilt controls, but they work great. So yeah, this game gets 5 stars from me. It's true - bowling is now a lot faster 👍
06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Fun for a few minutes, but becomes much too easy

I was enjoying this game until I found a ball release spot on the foul line that usually results in strikes, and now I get a perfect 300 score almost every time I play. The graphics are nice, the pin physics are pretty good, and I like the fast-play concept, but this game would benefit enormously if the developer were to introduce an element of unpredictability that would not enable players to get strikes every time by using the same release point.
06-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
this game would benefit enormously if the developer were to introduce an element of unpredictability that would not enable players to get strikes every time by using the same release point.
It's a good suggestion. I actually tried some random ball drift, but I found that I could easily compensate. Maybe if the lane was longer it would've worked.

All the physics and dimensions, except the lane length, are based on real bowling equipment and I could have messed with that, but It's a casual game so I decided not to pursue it any further. You can always challenge yourself to get a 300 NOT using your secret spot. It may not show on the leaderboard, but you'll know what's up!
06-26-2014, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post
It's a good suggestion. I actually tried some random ball drift, but I found that I could easily compensate. Maybe if the lane was longer it would've worked.

All the physics and dimensions, except the lane length, are based on real bowling equipment and I could have messed with that, but It's a casual game so I decided not to pursue it any further. You can always challenge yourself to get a 300 NOT using your secret spot. It may not show on the leaderboard, but you'll know what's up!
Another approach that might address the issue I raised is to have two or three levels of difficulty based on shortened intervals between balls (if you were to do this, I don't think it would necessary to show scoring for each frame, only for the final score). It would be interesting to include a frenzy mode where it would be almost impossible for players to reset to their favorite release point on the foul line, and you could track scores for each of the difficulty levels. The increasing challenges would make me want to keep playing your game despite having discovered the optimal release point for a perfect game score.