Logo Needed For Studio

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by angelsfan27vg, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I am looking for someone to create a clean good-looking logo for my iphone development studio. we do games as well as other apps and our name is Iron Gate Studios.

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

2. RhodesRugger

RhodesRugger New Member

Jan 25, 2010
    #2 RhodesRugger, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    I'm an artist and killing time for a few days between jobs, done a decent amount of graphic design type stuff would like to give it a shot. Hit me up on AIM: RhodesRugger or Yahoomessenger: bigmamazm... have a few questions that could help the design be more particular to your company.

3. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    i'd love to help with some art :D gotta love it :D email me at schott12521 [at] gmail [dot] com or PM me here! thanks!

4. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    http://www.logotournament.com/

get a bunch of designers to create your logo - it can be quite good!

5. Thanks for the info guys! The only problem is I dont really have any money to do things like Logo Tournament. But great suggestions!

6. HappyFuntime

HappyFuntime Active Member

#6 HappyFuntime, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    You might try checking these guys out:

logodesignteam.com/

You know you're getting top quality for a low price, and you won't waste your time dealing with individuals over the internet.

Good luck.

EDIT: not that you can't find good people on the web, it's just sometimes a pain.

7. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    I would love to try making one for you, if I can find the time that is...

What kind of games are you planning on makng?

8. ZAck14532

ZAck14532 Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Ok... I get on a cool Logo is ther any type of size you would prefer?!?!!?

9. No size or color is specified, becasue I would really like to see what kind of things people can come up with! and the logo shouldn't have too many bright colors as we are going to be a mostly "serious" game company meaning action, side scroller etc. but be aware we are not strictly a game studio, but also develop software for other uses on the iDevices

thanks again guys!

-angelsfan27vg