★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Murphy Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can you tap the red square while its within the boundaries of the white square? Its a lot harder than it looks! The red square will travel out of the bottom of the screen at random speeds.

- If you tap too early, you lose.
- If you tap too late, you lose.

Keep trying to get a higher score!

murphy11's comments:
Hi! I just joined the forum and my first game got accepted yesterday called Impossible Squares. If anyone wants to give it a try its free and its a lot of fun! Very simple pick-up and play style. Check it out and let me know what you think!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/impossible-squares/id822514804?mt=8

Also, if anyone doesn't understand how to play/thinks its too difficult I'll post a video later to showing the gameplay. Thanks!

edit: *Youtube video posted below*
02-25-2014, 11:02 AM
I'll try it.
Ok I've had two seconds and does indeed seem impossible lol, the instructions need looking at as the top half of them are missing and I can't scroll up. My score so far is zero.

Edit now it's four, it is one of this difficult games that are good for a few mins fun and competing with fiends, it really needs gamecentre. I'd also really like to tap anywhere to retry, the blocks come in at some speed and having to move from the square to where I want to tap it may only take a fraction if a second, but that fraction matters in these types if games.

Last edited by cloudpuff; 02-25-2014 at 11:49 AM.
02-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Thanks so much for responding! Ill fix the instructions right away and I plan on adding Game Center within the next two weeks your feedback pushed me a little.. As for the tapping anywhere to restart.. The reason I didn't do that is because if you miss the square by a fraction of a second it goes right to the next screen, but if you are still tapping to hit the square while it's on the next screen, you won't get to see your score as the game will restart right away.. I didn't want it to continuously restart as you are too late in tapping the square.

I will however change that of you don't think that would be a problem, what do you or anybody else think?

Again thanks so much for responding and trying it!
02-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Update: I sent out an update to correct the instructions screen on iPhone 4's and it now allows tapping anywhere to restart.

Also I made a youtube video showing the gameplay for anyone who was confused with how to play!

02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Cool, thank you.