★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-12-2014, 01:02 PM
I just got this game last night and have trouble putting it down. Loving it so far. Do you have any suggestions for optimal Bio Lab placement?

Edited to add: Since the Bio Lab sucks up all nearby crops for research (without selling them), I was thinking of setting one off in a field by itself, surrounding by one of each crop type, and a greenhouse nearby to keep them going.

Last edited by snippygal; 06-12-2014 at 01:21 PM.
06-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by snippygal View Post
Do you have any suggestions for optimal Bio Lab placement?
A tip I read on another forum about the Bio Lab: choose one type of crop (cherry tomato was recommended because it has a high max harvest quantity) and max the component stats on that, and surround your Bio Labs with just that crop - there isn't any benefit to using multiple types of crop for your Bio Labs.

Also another tip I have found very helpful re: Bio Labs: once you have raised a component stat to 2.5 (the maximum (ignoring bonuses) I think) it can't decrease. So once you maxed a stat, you don't have to worry about it being lowered when you use items on the crop.

I don't think the component stats matter for anything else other than feeding the Bio Labs, but I could be wrong...