★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Spaztika View Post
This game is awesome! Buuuut I'm also losing my progress when I close it. The continue option doesn't seem to work.

I've also come across times where I have to move Andy's position to the other side of a switch or button in order for it to work. It hasn't caused any issues now but I'm worried if it will happen when I'm trying to escape a bug.

I hope the saving glitch gets fixed. D: you can tell a lot of work went into this game. And for free with no IAP?

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors, hard of seeing)
Exactly! The production quality and love is heavily apparent, but those bugs and the control scheme need to be addressed.
06-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Good game! It seems they're aware of the save bug now we just have to wait for an update! Hope it's soon. Controls are fine, what you on about?
06-08-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm loving this game. Gorgeous, great humor, fun mechanics... Just a well put together experience. Feels like a Pixar movie. Actually reminds me of odd world.
06-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Awesome! They just fixed the continue bug and some other bugs. Now we can fully enjoy the game without issues (hopefully).
11-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Great game. I just finished & loved it. Well worth a play.