Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-04-2014, 11:57 AM

If I'm not mistaken, this game was $2 long ago before it went f2p. Then f2p was added. I seem to recall paying for the original at least...
Old 07-04-2014, 01:38 PM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galenmereth View Post
If I'm not mistaken, this game was $2 long ago before it went f2p. Then f2p was added. I seem to recall paying for the original at least...
Yes, I think that's the point of the developer providing codes. I bought it too, but it went freemium shortly thereafter and I lost interest.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Lovin it, left a 5-star review in the AppStore.

Does multiplayer work across both versions? Premium seems kind of empty, whereas I almost never had trouble finding opponents after the original went free.

Also, can we pleeeease keep the coins we earn even if we lose? That was something you guys discussed after the original came out.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:20 AM
iPad Air

Thank you @nburcombe. Received the code for the the new "premium edition". Also, resulted in the game moving up in the folder hierarchy (yea,I'm an app hoarder). Hopefully I'll get through the whole game this time, the original was great the few times I had the time to try it out.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:08 AM

Gameplay

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 07-18-2014, 02:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galenmereth View Post
Yup, I paid for this on day one, and now F2P, got screwed, as always, deleted, sad because loved the game and was on my device until today.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:38 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Yup, I paid for this on day one, and now F2P, got screwed, as always, deleted, sad because loved the game and was on my device until today.
You also have to look at the bigger picture. Some devs spend months without an income to produce a game, if it doesnt sell as well as they thought they have to do something to pay the freelancer costs/building costs/rent/food etc. They tried free to play which granted for people who bought the game initially it was a kick in the teeth but its not the worst crime.

Yeah i've paid twice for this game but how much have i paid in total for this quality game, probably $5 or $6, not exactly bad. Blame all the 'i'll wait till its 99c' people, if more people buy apps then the devs make money, produce more games for us, wont have to go free to play etc. Blame the promo code lurkers and the cheapskates. You hear about devs struggling and having to give up making games a lot, its a difficult market out there.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:56 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You also have to look at the bigger picture. Some devs spend months without an income to produce a game, if it doesnt sell as well as they thought they have to do something to pay the freelancer costs/building costs/rent/food etc. They tried free to play which granted for people who bought the game initially it was a kick in the teeth but its not the worst crime.

Yeah i've paid twice for this game but how much have i paid in total for this quality game, probably $5 or $6, not exactly bad. Blame all the 'i'll wait till its 99c' people, if more people buy apps then the devs make money, produce more games for us, wont have to go free to play etc. Blame the promo code lurkers and the cheapskates. You hear about devs struggling and having to give up making games a lot, its a difficult market out there.
I see your point and agree, but sometimes it sucks when it happens a lot, just frustrated, when you are the receiving end sometimes, lol.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulEd7 View Post
Hi Nick. Any chance of re-introducing icloud saves? Perhaps an integration where you manually save and load your profile would counteract any issues that players had with the previous version (though I personally never had issues with the previous version). Cheers.
Sorry to repost, thought you may have missed this, Nick. Shame to have the premium version missing one of it's best attributes.