07-30-2014, 09:54 PM
#11
NiceDude!! I love Rotate! Reminds me of oO for sure. Both are great ring2ring jumpers.
07-30-2014, 11:43 PM
#12
Loving the colors and graphic style for this!

08-02-2014, 09:12 AM
#14
Loving this, love the graphics, controls and sound, controls work perfect and the ad removal is great value, at 69p not on,y does it remive ads but also you unlock more wave patterns and get a better score.
08-03-2014, 07:44 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Loving this, love the graphics, controls and sound, controls work perfect and the ad removal is great value, at 69p not on,y does it remive ads but also you unlock more wave patterns and get a better score.
Yes!! Rotate FTW!
08-04-2014, 11:32 AM
#16
ROTATE - A Rotating World(By Lemon Jam)




Hello! Our new game ROTATE is featured on AppStore BEST NEW GAMES this week. Please check it out.

It's a very fun and challenging game.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, questions,suggestions, please tell me.
08-04-2014, 01:28 PM
#17
There's an existing thread for the game,
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=238193


Love the game btw.

Last edited by cloudpuff; 08-04-2014 at 01:39 PM.
08-06-2014, 07:46 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
There's an existing thread for the game,
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=238193


Love the game btw.
Rotate was nominated for game of the week! Voting is happening now...
09-04-2014, 04:54 PM
#19
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,281
Just been updated with 10 new waves, HD for retina and a few fixes. Definitely grateful to Bronxsta for this one, really enjoying it.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
09-04-2014, 05:25 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Just been updated with 10 new waves, HD for retina and a few fixes. Definitely grateful to Bronxsta for this one, really enjoying it.
Suhweeet! Thanks for the remind, Pete. Oh Bronxsta, how we miss you!