Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena

01-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
Hey guys I am having a little trouble figuring out why this game has not launched in NZ store yet. If any devs have insight I would be very greatful!

In pricing I set my release date to jan 22nd quite a while ago (so it should have launched in NZ by now). Do i also need to click the "Release This Version" button as well on the main page? I was afraid this would release it early but now that I am past the NZ release time I am assuming I need to?
Well I just decided to hit the "Release This Version" and gamble on it. I guess worse case it releases early and I am hidden under all the other new releases on the app store. Either way it should be live everywhere soon =)
01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
Well I just decided to hit the "Release This Version" and gamble on it. I guess worse case it releases early and I am hidden under all the other new releases on the app store. Either way it should be live everywhere soon =)
I searched and could not see it on the AppStore yet. Obviously I have it though since you were nice enough to send me a code. Thank You

There were several games week before last that also had some release problems, they were, Infinite Warrior: Battlemage, Hero Emblems, and Wizard Golf RPG.

Last edited by ojtitus; 01-21-2015 at 04:15 PM.