• Publisher: Melesta
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 121.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Take up arms for the future of Suntoria! Defend your kingdom from hordes of devilish goblins in this challenging tower defense game. Summon mighty forces and head into battle right now in the epic Defenders of Suntoria!

Hurl back the enemy assault and save your Kingdom! Recruit invincible heroes, issue your orders and guide your warriors during battle. Upgrade and equip your mercenaries with the best weapons and thwart the invaders with ingenious traps. Make your diabolical enemies cut and run for their lives!

FEATURES:

- Explore 20 missions in 3 exciting game modes: First Battle, One Life, and One Wave
- Choose and guide your invincible hero: a Wizard, Barbarian, Archer or Knight
- Upgrade and equip your mercenaries with the Sword of Destruction, Yew Bow and more
-Deploy skillful tactics to defeat bosses, bandits, and archers
- Place ingenious traps to maximize your defenses
-Enjoy realistic battle sounds and effects

What are you waiting for? The most powerful army of all time is waiting for its leader in the challenging Defenders of Suntoria. Join the war NOW!

Be the first to discover all the innovations:
http://www.Melesta-Games.com
http://www.facebook.com/ToyDefense
http://www.twitter.com/MelestaGames

Make sure to check out our other games!

TOY DEFENSE Test your courage and skills as a military leader at the peak of World War I!
TOY DEFENSE 2 The most epic battles of World War II await you!
TOY DEFENSE 3: FANTASY Rush into battle with dragons in a medieval world!
TOY DEFENSE 4: Sci-Fi Defend the Universe from alien forces!

PeteOzzy's comments:

Free Version:

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/defenders-of-suntoria-free/id848299550?mt=8
07-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Interesting. Im trying to find a game to play in conjunction with MH that wont stress me out... This might work.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Interesting. Im trying to find a game to play in conjunction with MH that wont stress me out... This might work.
I don't know why but that sentance was so nerdy and yet so hysterically funny that I am laughing so hard I can't catch my breath. Like I don't even know what to say about this. I just can't grasp the whole concept.
07-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Edit: Here is the correct video for this game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ojtitus; 07-15-2014 at 04:40 PM.
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
I don't know why but that sentance was so nerdy and yet so hysterically funny that I am laughing so hard I can't catch my breath. Like I don't even know what to say about this. I just can't grasp the whole concept.
And now I'm feelin the same way. Thanks. :3
07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Currently not available in the US AppStore.
07-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Not available in france at this moment.

Bewi
07-15-2014, 03:39 PM
Weirded the game is on the AppStore now and looks nothing like in your preview... Shame it looked promising. The game in its state right now is a below average td with boring towers (traps) and heroes that seem to have no special abilities. On top a lot of grinding ( at least in the free version but that's to be expected)

Last edited by diegohostettler; 07-15-2014 at 03:46 PM.
03-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Now free.
03-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I liked it, but it's got a bunch of bugs and IAP, even in the paid version. I finally emailed support when all of my stars disappeared (and you can't grind for more, as once you finish a level you don't get credit for replaying it). Their response was "we aren't updating or supporting this game anymore, but try our other games!"