Charlie Twitch - Composer and Sound designer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by CharlieT, Jan 30, 2012.

1. CharlieT

CharlieT Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Composer/Sound artist
    Montreal, QC.
    #1 CharlieT, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    Hey all, crossposting from TIGforums as I'm currently looking for new projects that need either music or sound effects. I've been writing music for over ten years now and have experience with almost every genre, from bombastic orchestral soundtracks to grimy punk rock and electronica.

For my extended portfolio and demo reel please visit my website. Most of my work is done from my home studio in Montreal but I am open to more adventurous opportunities if they should come my way. I also have a Soundcloud profile that I update regularly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: info [at] charlietwitch.com

Recent credits: Rivotanana (short score/sfx, 2012), Un - : ) (album production/mix, 2012), Unobtanium (short score, 2012), Nobu: Fat Revenge (trailer score/sfx, 2012), DirtyOrgans - Erratica (EP mix/master, 2012), Woogi English (web series score/sfx, 2011 - 2012), Kill Him (short score, 2011), US of Z (game score/sfx, 2011), Battle Capacity (game score, 2010)

2. CharlieT

CharlieT Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Composer/Sound artist
    Montreal, QC.
    #2 CharlieT, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    I've updated my Soundcloud to include new and older works and have organized them by genre if you're looking for something to listen to: http://soundcloud.com/charlietwitch