[Free App] ApowerTrans - Transfer and Manage Mobile Data Easily

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Rosykeeprunning, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Rosykeeprunning

Rosykeeprunning New Member

Apr 26, 2017
    #1 Rosykeeprunning, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Hi, I am here to recommend a great app - ApowerTrans, which I have used for quite a while and regard it awesome.

The first time I try this app, the first impression for me is clear. No ads and all tabs are displayed in front of you when you open the app - if you need to transfer music, then go to "Music" tab, want to transfer photos, slide to "Albums". I used some other transfer tools before, some tabs are hard to find, so I think this app is very user-friendly.:D
    [​IMG]

This app can transfer files between iOS devices, between Android and iOS device, and between computer and iOS device. Except that, on the app, you can preview photos, listen to the music, watch the mobile videos, delete one or multiple files. For me, I think the function of contacts is cool, as you can use it to delete all contacts at one time, also it can transfer contacts to Android devices.

When you tap the menu button on the upper left, you will see "Connect to PC", this allows me to connect phone to PC via a web and I can manage my phone data or upload files from PC to iPhone on the computer.
    [​IMG]

This app has three way to connect mobile devices. The first one is Radar - you can tap the button at the bottom right, it will navigate to Radar, when two devices are opening the app, you can tap the avatar on one mobile to establish the connection. The second way is Scan - phone A hit "Scan" which is beside Radar, while on the phone B, press the menu button and hit the code near the avatar,and use phone A to scan the code on the phone B. The third way is still on the Radar connection interface, you need to tap the question button on the upper right corner, you will see a detailed instruction for connection. In a word, it could utilize AirDrop service to transfer without wifi.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Guys, I think it is a nice app, you can try it too.
    Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apowersoft-phone-transfer/id1127754828

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      20.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg