Can't connect to COD:Zombies online public matches

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aussie2, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Hey, so I Cant seem to connect to any public matches on COD:Zombies, my wifi connection is fine. It's says connecting to host then it goes into the lobby but it never finds a game, I've left it for 10 minutes before and nothing happened.

Can anyone help?

2. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Is UPNP enabled on your router? Also, it's entirely possible that there just isn't anyone playing online; most people don't have an hour or two to spare for extremely repetitive zombie killing on a year old game.

3. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Thanks for the tips, UPNP is enabled. I'll try reinstalling and hopefully that should do it. I doubt that there's no-one on considering the popularity of the game. I have found games before. When I got a new router it worked for a short time them stopped, I don't know if that's the problem or not

4. jayeshvalecha

jayeshvalecha New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    hy same problem here....d game worked fine a couple of days before...bt i dont know wat hppnd to it and now when i connect to it it says unable to connect to game service:(

can any1 solve this problem

5. jayeshvalecha

jayeshvalecha New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    plz help me out:(

6. jayeshvalecha

jayeshvalecha New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    hy same problem here....d game worked fine a couple of days before...bt i dont know wat hppnd to it and now when i connect to it it says unable to connect to game service:(.............plz help me out

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Don't triple post.

Anyway... Co-op works fine for me. Make sure you have a validated account, good and constant Internet connection and that you have set it up to "online" in Co-op.
    It's probably just your Internet connection.