Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    I haven't cashed in personally yet, I only have 1793 atm, spending a lot on stockpiling planes and doing upgrades.
    As to the planes question, I currently have 22 but I never really feel overwhelmed. The only time I have to a lot lot lot is when I've been away from the game for more than an hour or so, since that's about how long it takes for all my big planes to fly. I have 10 cyclones and 4 cloudliners with the remaining 8 planes being feeders for my 14 big ones.

2. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Hmm, maybe that's my problem. I have a good amount of smaller planes (like a dozen pear/aeros) and 6 class 3 jets. I had been planning to add mostly cyclones at this point, but maybe I should also trade in a couple of smaller ones.

3. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    Yeah I love my cyclones. Much more than my cloudliners. Only reason I have the cloudliners is because I dumped so many bux into them >.>;

4. SpaceShuttleFan

SpaceShuttleFan New Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Can't wait for my Starship to get here on Saturday! Has anybody else noticed that it's the best plane in the game, statistically? :D

5. Pocketplanegod97

Pocketplanegod97 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Actually it's not you can barely make a profit from any flight which sucks :/

6. Spidubic

Spidubic Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Cool! Who do I gift it to?

7. ChadsterUK

ChadsterUK Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    IT Infrastructure
    Montreal
    I had to do this before turning in for the night.

http://i.imgur.com/n22GN.png

:p

8. Salki12

Salki12 New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Need parts

I have 3 starship controls, i am looking for one or two engines. Thanks if you send a trade, i will send a controls back.

Salki12

9. Dodge Mega

Dodge Mega Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Saskatchewan
    Ah yes. Sold have just waited to actually complete the delivery. It said as much. Thanks.

10. Origami12

Origami12 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I rlly want a sea knight!!

hi everyone. I really want a sea knight. I had one before and then my game restarted :( I am now a lvl 10 and my bro has tons of sea knights and won't give now one. so I am putting my starship control and engine up for grabs, in return I would like a sea knight control and body.
    pm me or quote me, also my GC is Kurtis^_^
    thx

11. Salki12

Salki12 New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    I have sea knight body, i need starship engine
    send trade to Salki12

12. ajumepke

ajumepke Member

Jun 21, 2012
  13. tofubean

tofubean Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    I'm at 7822bux now. Bought a few cloudliners or i'd be closer to 9999. Everytime i want to exchange the bux, i end up postponing it. :D

I have 19 planes with 20 airports. Will probably stop at 20 planes for the achievement. Frankly it's tough to manage 19 planes without a lot of time. Now i fly all my planes even at a loss as long as they are carrying a lot of bux without caring about 25%.

14. homehome2

homehome2 New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    deal with Crawmerax for first time

We need really good itens, mod or even smg + ammo regen. I Just have got great Two times Anarchy, Great shock Smg, along with Sucks Hellfire (lvl 24).
    Im lvl 61 we will certainly deal with Crawmerax for first time, we don't possess great itens with ammunition regen.

15. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Yeah! Loving the new prize!
    Also: what are mystery parts?

16. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I can not get possitive profit with Starship. Any tips?

17. adamreeve

adamreeve Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Student
    Norfolk, England
    I'd gone to sleep by then. Speaking of which, I just woke up, and down more than 10 places :'(

18. ApollyonQ

ApollyonQ Member

Jun 24, 2012
    I've got anoher question...

I play my own pp game on my iPhone 4s. My daughter also loves this game, so I got my iPad, downloaded the game, turned off icloud sync on all my iOs devices. I've got a second iPhone, an iPhone 4, which is using the same gamecenter id as the iPad. Since my daughter han't progressed that far yet on the iPad, I created a game on my iPhone 4, and send some of my leftover kangaroos to hat game. Now, for the life of me, I can't get the iPhone 4 and iPad ames to sync...

Any ideas?

19. ChadsterUK

ChadsterUK Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    IT Infrastructure
    Montreal
    Just woke up and I'm down to 20th. I think I'm done for now, it's become a friggin addiction and I really have to do some work today! Lol......maybe just p e more flight, I can quit anytime!

20. adamreeve

adamreeve Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Student
    Norfolk, England
    I've overtaken you again. I'm back up to 16th now.