Hey... So I'm looking for a zombie SURVIVAL game for my 4th gen Itouch. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Timobrow, Jul 17, 2013.

1. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Yeah man, tos is really fun.
    I've been testing it.

2. mrbradleypants

mrbradleypants Well-Known Member

Yeah, Saansilt knows whats up!

3. Timobrow

Timobrow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    Hey, yeah, your game looks exactly like what I'm looking for! I'd love to help test the beta!

Also, the type of game I was looking for was one that had more too it than shoot zombies (eg. Cod zombies, com zombies, etc.)

4. Cadenza

Cadenza Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2013
    #24 Cadenza, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    Lol.
    That game has as much "thinking" involved as sleeping. Just another mindless button-mashing zombie "please explode my brains" shooter. It's not bad to be honest but I don't think the OP is looking for games like this.
    Something like Resident Evil 0-3 doesn't really exist for iOS because everyone only wants mindless action games nowadays. Even RE4-6 are ruined because of this stupid change in preferences. Gamers can no longer sit through half a minute of gameplay without shooting at someone.
    Walking Dead is an excellent choice, however it's more of a "choose your own adventure" animated storybook than a game.

5. Timobrow

Timobrow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    Hey, I completely and fully agree with you. Also, The Walking Dead is both my favourite show of all time and in my top 3 games of all time.

6. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Whoa. Just read Chip H' review of Tactical Soldier on iTunes. That game is not for me. He says it takes multiple turns just to redistribute gear amongst your squad! Sounds like poor and frustrating design.

I love both Walking Dead games. The tactical one is a little fast-paced for me but still good and well done. The story-driven one is a good ride, all be it a slow one at times.

But I absolutely love Organ Trail. Didn't think I would, but there's so much in it. And so many decisions to make. It moves at whatever pace I'm moving at. And there are quite a few mini games mixed in the story. It's very well done and kinda funny too.