Universal Rubpix - a new puzzle gameby Keybol (developer of Pretentious Game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by keybol, Mar 6, 2014.

1. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    #1 keybol, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    Hi! I'm Keybol, the creator of Pretentious Game. I have a new exciting puzzle game which coincidentaly, involves SQUARES again!

But none of those sentimental stuffs. This is a unique and purist puzzle game. Here I present you Rubpix

[​IMG]
    Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube? I know I have never in my 33 years of existence. I could get one colored face right but forget the rest.

So I made a fun one face sliding puzzle game unlike any other. As I prototyped it, I knew I could make different mini pixel art with it like PathPix and other colored grid puzzle games. I came up with a Minion, Deadpool, Ironman, and a bunch of recognizable popular culture references. It's absolutely fun to guess them before you solve the puzzle.

There are currently 150 levels ranging from 3x3 to 8x8 grids and more to come. There are 25 Achievements in all, which are also playable levels! I believe this is the only game where you get an Achievement and you also try to beat that new Achievement level!

Lastly, there is a Shuffle mode for you to play any level from any randomized start. That's infinite replayability already! Oh, you can also beat your own Best Moves as the game saves them per level! As my friend Tony puts it, "It's the gift that keeps on giving!"

Yes a gift first and foremost. It's FREE!

I hope you will enjoy it! Here are some screenshots and the trailer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The game will be available in iOS as universal app and Android.

Release Date: Late March to early April 2014.