★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korkidog View Post
2 bucks + IAP = skip!
The iap comes in two forms. 'Hints' for bridges troubling you and a cap removal on how many bridge pieces you can place on a map. The hints you can easily google for free, and the game gives you ten iap currency out the door and you can easily use that on one of the final maps to knock out the value and object count achievements.

Zero iap required.

Gamecenter : taeles
05-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeles View Post
The iap comes in two forms. 'Hints' for bridges troubling you and a cap removal on how many bridge pieces you can place on a map. The hints you can easily google for free, and the game gives you ten iap currency out the door and you can easily use that on one of the final maps to knock out the value and object count achievements.

Zero iap required.
Until you get stuck. I have its predecessor, Bride Constructor Playground and it won't let me go on to the next set of levels until I had enough stars. Stars are earned by accomplishing all the goals per level. So yeah, no need for IAP if you just want to play the first few levels only.
05-30-2014, 06:35 AM
My TA watchlist says this just dropped to a buck...time for me to pick this one up
05-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
My TA watchlist says this just dropped to a buck...time for me to pick this one up
I can see why you are "rich"...
I cannot say any more - I just picked it up too!