★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat12boxer View Post
The one thing that still pisses me off in MP is getting brake checked. If I perfect nitro at the start, even with no boosts, there should be no reason that I don't plow through the a$$h0le that sits with his brakes on. It's unprofessional and a waste of my fuel, boosts, time, etc. and frankly I'm tired of it.

Fabien, can you have the dev team code the server to disable braking for all cars the first 10/15/20 seconds of an MP race to prevent this? I offer three different time options because it should be adjusted based on the track for how far away the first turn that requires a brake or drift is.

Basically the idea is just to get off the line without being stopped dead in your tracks. If someone is boosted and wrecks you from behind that's different - but driving into a car that isn't being moved intentionally just blows.
Agree it's totally infuriating to be on the receiving end of this, one of the reasons I find it hard to keep playing a lot of MP to boost my rating. But that solution will never work, the best idea I've seen is to make the cars blink for the first 5-10s and therefore disable wrecking and blocking.
07-01-2015, 11:32 AM
hey Asphalt 8 Dev Team, isn't it time to release the 2nd Tenerife track on multiplayer, Mount Teide?

07-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 327dave327 View Post
Agree it's totally infuriating to be on the receiving end of this, one of the reasons I find it hard to keep playing a lot of MP to boost my rating. But that solution will never work, the best idea I've seen is to make the cars blink for the first 5-10s and therefore disable wrecking and blocking.
Actually while it does happen quite often in MP, I actually encounter it more in MP TLEs. That's what really pisses me off and the reason for my suggestion. But yes, the blinking would work too and probably be a better solution.
07-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 327dave327 View Post
Biome is already behind the Arrinera in some maps and F50 in all maps, plus the onuk is due out in the next few weeks and it is set to be the new B class king, so I would say no it's not worth it.

You'd need to check the asphalt wiki to confirm this but I think the biome and F50 aren't too far apart in price to max. Another consideration is the pro cost, not many good cars use electric engines so the biome is a good place to use those up, but the F50 needs the currently-in-demand V12 engine.

The bottom line tho is that biome is now well and truly down the pecking order in B class and set to fall further soon. That is of course a purely TLE perspective, if you want to dominate MP there are a number of sweet spot ranks with the biome that are largely unbeatable in the right hands. But you'll need a more experienced MP player than me to explain the details of that, I just max/pro everything I can and rarely play MP.

Hope that helps
Yeah I know it's behind but my reasons of doing it are as follows:

I don't own many new cars (I do own some and some are maxed) because even the lower class cars are massively expensive to max, forget pro-ing them. I can't afford the time or money to do so.

For token cars, for example, I only have the dezir.

I am reaching the end of the reasonable cost collections and really only have the veneno, biome, and clk gtr left to max for season 9. So while the biome and clk are expensive to max, these three cars are the last 15 stars I need so I might as well do it, even if it is slowly.

I do have the correct engines for the biome and similar cars, it's just hard to spend the money but then again I don't have to worry about wasted card slots. And season 9 Dubai biome is still a good track to run from what I understand (I run all the other recommended season 9 races as well).

Over time I will probably grab the scaglietti and FF to finish red colts. I really wish I had the SLS GT. I received the NSX through last year's 4 day cup but missed the first day race for the SLS GT due to a phone upgrade (iPhone 5 to 6 plus), even though I still finished the other three days it wasn't enough. I wouldn't max the SLS GT but grabbing 125k credits would have helped for other upgrades...now it's a token only car :-(
07-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Can someone please tell me how to delete the Toucharcade account?Cant find anything about it...
Thanks
Yesterday, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rroonn View Post
Can someone please tell me how to delete the Toucharcade account?Cant find anything about it...
Thanks
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...87&postcount=3
Sorry, but it seems like you can't request it to be deleted anymore. Just abandon the account, and manually remove all the personal information you might have on it.
Today, 06:45 AM
Hey guys, I will be on holiday until the 23rd of July. I will make sure to read every of your post when I will get back. I leave you on a good note: The new update of Asphalt 8 should be released next week if everything goes well.
Today, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien_Gameloft View Post
Hey guys, I will be on holiday until the 23rd of July. I will make sure to read every of your post when I will get back. I leave you on a good note: The new update of Asphalt 8 should be released next week if everything goes well.
Hey Fabien can you tell us something about the new TLE format you talked about long time ago? have a nice holidays